Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y’all see or seen any Scorpions this spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all see or seen any Scorpions this spring?

Dang I got bit more than once last year but ain’t even seen one this year. Maybe I ain’t trying hard enough...y’all seen any Scorpions this year?

Yep. Saw one on a towel in our cabn at Alamo Springs this past week. Fortunately the wife saw it before she used the towel!!!!!

Comment

I scoop out about a half dozen out of the pool almost every day. We keep a halt on them in the house with thorough pest control regiments but, I live out in the woods. So outdoors they will be there. Lots and lots where I am in Burnet county.

Comment

If trouble don’t come looking for me, I don’t go looking for trouble

Comment

Those ultraviolet lights are cool. I am fascinated by them cause they look so tough!

Comment

Saw one in the garage a few days ago, since then have been on a spring/summer clean-straighten up- spray regimen. Had them bad a few years ago, not gonna let them get a toe-hold again.

Comment

Have seen over dozen just in the past few weeks, I just toss em outside where they belong if in the house though so far none inside.

Comment

See them every night on the back patio. I live in North Texas.

Comment

Yep. Three sick ones in the house. Our exterminator uses something that turns their toes up. They look dead until you pick them up (with a paper towel 'cause I ain't as dumb as I look) and throw them in the trash.

Comment

Killed four in the last week, live in Spicewood.

Comment

Seen a few around the yard. Had one on the sidewall of my car tire last week, he was actually on the top side of the tire too.

Comment

Our nanny sent this to me today. I was rolling until I got home and had to find scorpions.

I didn’t wait, went to TSC picked up some demon and sprayed the exterior and attic. Hopefully we don’t see anymore.

First one I’ve seen inside in 10 years here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                          I scoop out about a half dozen out of the pool almost every day. We keep a halt on them in the house with thorough pest control regiments but, I live out in the woods. So outdoors they will be there. Lots and lots where I am in Burnet county.

We’ve got a cabin at Buchanan and they are insane. We’ve been staying in our travel trailer when we go down there. Let everyone else deal with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                            See them every night on the back patio. I live in North Texas.
                            What County in North Texas? I haven't seen any here.

Comment

Wife stepped on one in the house last weekend. That was a couple hours after she stepped on the tail of about a 4ft rat snake. Needless to say she wasn’t having a good day but,was surprisingly a good sport about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X