Neighbors got french bulldogs :( :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbors got french bulldogs :( :(

I have been life long dog owner- never in my life have I seen such stupid dogs. All they do is yap and snarl at each other and me.

I tried to get my lacy to play with them but they refuse to play and just constantly snarl and nip at her. Thank god she's not an aggressive type bc one good snap and she would break them in half.

What can I do to suggest to the neighbors about these dogs? Can they be trained to be sociable dogs? Everything I read says they are on the top ten dumbest dogs list :/

Lmao

Comment

Stick with it it may take a while for a dog to get accustomed to new surroundings.

Comment

Get a box of doggy treats and make friends. They will get the idea... My dog hated the UPS guy, now he love seeing Ol Brown come down driveway because he gives him dog treats..

Comment

Could have been pit bulls, feel grateful.

Comment

Might buy the neighbor an extra litter box. His new cats might be sharing and that's why they are angry and bitter.

Comment

Myob!

Comment

Smh

Comment

Ours is a couch potato. She will play with our labs but after about 10 minutes she is ready to curl up in your lap and take a long nap.

Comment

They’re dumb dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Myob!
                      X2

Comment

Get your bow, do the dirty deed, and put it on facebook. You'll be such an overnight sensation you'll forget all about the neighbor's dogs.........

Maybe

Comment

That's a shame. I'm not big on their looks, but they're known to have great little personalities. Sounds like your neighbors got some duds.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            That's a shame. I'm not big on their looks, but they're known to have great little personalities. Sounds like your neighbors got some duds.

No, the owners are the duds when it comes to their dogs.

OP should mind your own business.....

Comment

They are no good for anything but fetching sticks and eating other dogs droppings.

Comment

Working...
                              X