No announcement yet.

Fly fishing and fly rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an Orvis Streamline 8wt that I have never used. It is brand new. I might be willing to sell if you are interested. It can be used for salt or bass, but it would be too much for trout. But don't despair. I have a TFO Professional 6 wt and a Redington Redfly 6 wt that I am considering parting with. I also have not used either one of them.

Comment

Burnadell, you need to get out more. Those are nice rods to just let collect dust.
      BTW- My update on the new rod is extremely nice. I had a little bit before sunset to fish the pond behind my house. Did anyone know Grass carp will eat more then just vegetation...?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        I have an Orvis Streamline 8wt that I have never used. It is brand new. I might be willing to sell if you are interested. It can be used for salt or bass, but it would be too much for trout. But don't despair. I have a TFO Professional 6 wt and a Redington Redfly 6 wt that I am considering parting with. I also have not used either one of them.
        Well, PM me if/when you decide to part with them. I’d be interested in the Orvis & TFO.

Comment

Another update. You can catch almost anything on GOOD fly rod.
          Attached Files

Comment

Lots of cats on small first emergent flies and so far this rod is holding it's own. I had to do some work on my reel after a few larger cats stripped most of my line down a few nights back. Old Pflueger was taking a thrashing, but it's back in commission now. I feel mostly certain that the sandbass on this combo will be fine after the past two weeks.
            I am still VERY pleased with the rod from The Fly Shop. :-)

Comment

Working...
            X