No announcement yet.

game warden issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he's got something to prove. Luckily he hasn't made it to our camp this year (knock on wood). But your right about the other game warden in Marion co he's nice as can be. I'll be following this one to see how it turns out.

Comment

Have had run ins with Mr Rick Lane...good luck. He is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Sounds like he drank too much Powerade.
        All hopped up on Mountain Dew perhaps.

Comment

I'd definitely call Regional HQ and lodge any sort of complaint you can. How did he know the deer had been shot the day before? Story is confusing.

Comment

Next time video it his tirades with your Iphone.
            He won't be able to argue that when you give it to his boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
              I'd definitely call Regional HQ and lodge any sort of complaint you can. How did he know the deer had been shot the day before? Story is confusing.
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                sounds like he drank too much powerade.
                lol!!!

Comment

Just when you do call makes sure you have all the facts straight and place it out there in a rational calm polite manner. You will get more response this way, plus remember if he gets in trouble but not moved and finds out it was your place that did it he will be on you like flies on crap.

Comment

The whole time I have hunted on our place and that's for a good 12 years I have never seen or talked to a game warden. I still don't know why either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowstrider13 View Post
                      Just when you do call makes sure you have all the facts straight and place it out there in a rational calm polite manner. You will get more response this way, plus remember if he gets in trouble but not moved and finds out it was your place that did it he will be on you like flies on crap.
                      I agree there is aways a bad apple is the bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Bowstrider13 View Post
                        x2, Even if you are correct, if you are insulting or disrespectful it will discredit you. Just stay calm and keep emotions at bay and tell your story respectfully. Just have you and your buddies be prepared to pull out a cell phone and film your next encounter with him. Might keep him at bay too.

Comment

Do not call his Captain. Call the Chief at headquarters. Or call the Governor..."stuff" flows downhill faster and harder. A call to the Captain from his supervisor will get more action than a call from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Have had run ins with Mr Rick Lane...good luck. He is something else.
                            why is he the way he is i wonder?....got something to prove?..ive never heard anything good about him

Comment

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
                              why is he the way he is i wonder?....got something to prove?..ive never heard anything good about him
                              He is not the only one. Go to Red River Co and meet there GW. That dude was something else when he was in Delta Co. Attitude, lying, stealing, trespassing, poaching you name it!

Comment

I'm sure glad we don't have problems like that. Our GW, Doyle, is a really good guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X