Back from Homer Martin Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Homer Martin Ranch

Well my hunting group got in from Mason last night back from are 5 day hunt at Homer Martin Ranch. We had a very good time and all but 1 of my buddies brought home something. We ended up with 3 doe's 1 cull buck and 2 trophy bucks and a pig. I was very lucky and blessed, my hunt was over the first full day of hunting, we got in on Wednesday to set up blinds and set game camera's, hunted that evening, not much seen,next morning I had a 3.5 year old 7 pt. cull walk in at 18yds, let arrow fly ran about 60yds and was done, that evening got in blind at 3:55pm, at 4:00pm a nice 4.5 year old 8 pt with a 17.5'' wide rack was in front of me, picked up bow and settled pin on him and let it fly, perfect double lung hit, he ran down hill to the right of me waited 30min.'s and in walked a doe, put a good shot on her she ran same direction buck ran, waited awhile and got out of blind to retreive arrows, after picking up arrows I could see doe lying about 50yds to my right, went to get her and when I got to the doe the buck was lying about 50ft to the left of her, so first full day of hunting my hunt was over, 1doe,1 cull and a nice 8pt. I spent the next 4 days taking my buddies to there stands and having them hot meals ready, breakfast and supper after each hunt, all in all I had a great time and enjoyed the fellowship. Here is pic of my cull, doe and big 8.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Your a killing machine. Good job!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Man that sounds plenty good! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

That was quick. Congrats

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on the kills!

Comment

Really nice killing.

Comment

good job bish congrats

Comment

Nice deer Dave! When can I expect to see you at Gander with an armload of venison for me? Just kidding...man you have come a long way since your first bow hunt! Yep, some of my best memories...lol.

Comment

Man you layed the smackdown! Congrats

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Wow! Congrats!!

Comment

WOW! fantastic hunt n story congrats to ya

Comment

Working...