Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in tarnation is happening to TBH. My RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in tarnation is happening to TBH. My RANT!

Long winded and not gooder sentence structure don't give a rats tookus.

Read don't read could care less what you do. Flame burn scold me whatever I don't care.

Almost every thread I start people are rude, and disrespectful on it towards me and call it just having some. Maybe for you. If it is fun for you your life must really really really really jacked up.
    Or our defenitions of fun are diametrically opposed.

I'm all about loving and lifting people up not kicking when they're down. It sucks sucks sucks being down, been there LOTS. I'll be there again someday, maybe in the AM when I wake, IF I wake up. Maybe the Rapture will come when I'm sleeping. If that happens and I wake up here on Earth I'll know beyond the shadow of any doubt my Faith was a head Faith not a Heart Faith.

Now it seems like it it's happening more and more on other threads. Oh I know I've read the replies when I've shared this in the past about. Oh don't worry we're just having a little fun.IF you really need us you know we'd be there for you. That philosophy is so flawed as bass akwards it's not funny. Here's why.
    I took the time to start a serious thread. So that means I need you here and now in the present tense not in the possible future.

I quit TBH for a reason earlier. Several of you reached out and encouraged me and lifted me up. I will always be grateful and thankful. Golly I have to be honest here I'm struggling to find a reason to stay. If it wasn't for the few I'd be gone already.

Have we lost our sense of decency and respect?

Here's one of many reason I started this thread.
    I need to fill 2 spots on my lease in Brady. The ones I'd like to share it with already have their own leases and I don't know if I'd like to share it with anyone else. And that angers me in fact enrages me..

I'll attempt to answer the obvious questions.

Yes I know I'm "weird" been like.this all my life. My TBI in 1999 took away some of my control over it.

Why do I have 2 spots? Have friends I Love they have families. Their families take financial priority. I get that. Our first house was foreclosed on cause I didn't have the family first priority. My fault.
    I don't like hunting alone. I hunt to socialize and hang out with like minded individuals. I really really really love taking new hunters hunting. Man that's a blast!! If you haven't taken a new Hunter hunting you should it's a blast!!

I'm sad and tired now.

Try not to take it personal.

TBH is the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Some good reading for the chronic ranters.....

It's the internet. Bound to have bad apples everywhere.
      Last edited by Smart; 08-29-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

PB2, there are a lot of weak, insecure people in this world and on this site. Lots of people seem to write off being a ***** as having fun. I don’t know why people feel the need to belittle others but lots do. Keep being you. I enjoy your threads.

Comment

Don’t get worked up over it bud, plenty of amazing folks on here! I’ve met more generous and down right good guys on this site in the last 2 years than I have in the last 10 years of my normal life. There are always a few bad apples... weed them out and don’t let them ruin the bunch..

How much is the lease?

Comment

Kyle, TBH has an amazing search function where I can go back and see all the threads that you start. I just looked at the 10 most recent and can't find where people were so rude to you. Admittedly, there have been instances in the past, but unless I missed something or threads got deleted, it wasn't recent.

I bet you're a helluva nice guy, but you gotta either put your big boy pants on or just decide that TBH isn't for you and move on. Some people are naturally *******s and some people don't know when to lay off. Some people joke with people thinking they haven't gone too far when in fact they have. Some people have thick skin and some people have thin skin. Maybe you are weird, but you don't hold the patent on that. Plenty of different people around here.

I'm sorry that TBH isn't what you think it should be. It ain't perfect, but I sure do enjoy the place and most of the people. Bottom line is, you gotta do what is best for you. But your continual threats to leave because of slights is getting old....like a disgruntled housewife. So....either pack your **** or make me a sandwich.

Comment

Goodluck PB2. I saw a post earlier today that I was surprised hadn't been axed. It was pretty ridiculous and would have blacklisted the individual from doing business with me ever.

I get on here and am very light-hearted with most of the things I write. I think I offended a member on here early on because I didn't know about a pretty sensitive backstory. For that and to anyone else I may have or may eventually offend, I am sorry. I have met some great people on here but have also had a few people I'd like to take out behind the woodshed. I realize I am one of the newcomers but I have done my best to share and give back to the forum. Before this I didn't do social media. With this site, I feel like I am surrounded by a bunch of decent Christian folks and these are the folks I like to keep company with. I am not in the market for a lease this year but will keep my eyes open and if I see anything I will send it your way.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                PB2, there are a lot of weak, insecure people in this world and on this site. Lots of people seem to write off being a ***** as having fun. I don’t know why people feel the need to belittle others but lots do. Keep being you. I enjoy your threads.
                👍. PB2, calm down!! You have this weirdness that makes a lot of us like you and look forward to your threads. Ignore the haters.

Comment

I cant say i have seen it lately, but have noticed it in the past. Seems like there are a few members that get picked on a lot. Unfortunately, you are one of them. I have no idea what motivates the people that do it, maybe some really are just joking, I dont know. Sure seems mean spirited sometimes though.

Comment

You call that a rant?

Comment

Too long did not read

Comment

There’s a few peckerwoods in every group. They’re the 1%. Ignore them or block them and carryon. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don’t let the door hit ya...

Comment

I haven’t been here long enough to know much about you, or anyone else for that matter. I know there are a couple folks on here that I wouldn’t get along with in person. Honestly that’s prolly my fault though as I don’t take things too lightly at times (little tolerance for BS). Combine that with my demeanor and my physical appearance and I’m labeled as a intimidating ******* 99% of the time.
                            However........this is the internet and we are “supposed” to be grown men so don’t let others get too ya.

Comment

Ignore those who you don’t agree with. They ain’t going anywhere unless they’re literal pot stirrers that intentionally poke and prod with the intention of getting kicked off the site. There are people here that I don’t care for in the slightest because they can’t let stuff from the past go. None of us are perfect. Some have done things in the past that were uncalled for in the eyes of others. But holding on to stuff doesn’t help any of us.

Side note...my family is facing a trial brought on by a selfish narcissistic sociopathic family member, that could literally ruin the lives of some of the best people you could ever hope to meet. Trust me, people being jerks on the internet is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So if you’re needing something to occupy your mind, keep my immediate family in your prayers, I promise you that they are needed and will be appreciated. Maybe that will help you in your endeavor to take a break from focusing on the pot stirrers that you seem to be seeing

Comment

Working...
                              X