Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up top guys!

Comment

I got pics of this guy this weekend. Not sure he's gonna make 13" thou. Either way he's young. I will check cam again this week.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377695946.352480.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	24236884Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377695970.566357.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	24236885Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377695978.966357.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	24236886

Comment

what part of DCNF do you all hunt ,, we grew up hunting on the south side , just out side of grovertone ..

never seen anything like you got unless it was in the back of someones truck ..

looks good and good luck

Comment

There are some great deer roaming the DCNF...have to put your time in to find one, but they're definitely there. The antler restriction has helped out immensely IMHO.

Comment

Wow, Some great bucks

Comment

How many of you guys are gonna be up there opening weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by josephd19 View Post
                I will!!!!!!

Comment

Flash- we might have to meet up that weekend. Ive been hunting there since I was about 14, but Im always looking for some more info on the forest.

Comment

I will too

Comment

Flash- we might have to meet up that weekend. Ive been hunting there since I was about 14, but Im always looking for some more info on the forest.
                      Well if by info you mean spots you're outta luck! I'm not giving those up!! Maybe we could meet up in kennard one day?

Comment

Haha im not looking for any new spots the forest is full of those! Yeah I think were staying just right outside of ratcliff. Whats the deal with the park. Why is it closed?

Comment

Haha im not looking for any new spots the forest is full of those! Yeah I think were staying just right outside of ratcliff. Whats the deal with the park. Why is it closed?
                          It's been closed since the hurricane. People are saying there are still ALOT of dead trees and the camp grounds haven't been repaired yet

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Unless something changed, the park is open. Im going out on a limb here and say this will be the best year in history in East tx. I took a 30 minute ride just before dark yesterday in the DCNF. Saw 26 deer. 11 of which were legal bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Unless something changed, the park is open. Im going out on a limb here and say this will be the best year in history in East tx. I took a 30 minute ride just before dark yesterday in the DCNF. Saw 26 deer. 11 of which were legal bucks.
                                The lake is open. The park with all the camp grounds is still closed. It's been closed for 3 years. What park are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X