• Show
Clear All

cold front

cold front just came through austin

wish it would hurry

Comment

Yaya

Comment

It came in earlier here in Richland Springs. I am trying to convince myself that I need to set in the blind this morning. I thought the deer would be moving yesterday afternoon before the front rolled in, but it was as dead as I have seen it in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
          It came in earlier here in Richland Springs. I am trying to convince myself that I need to set in the blind this morning. I thought the deer would be moving yesterday afternoon before the front rolled in, but it was as dead as I have seen it in awhile.
          Cold weather should get them on their feet. Especially mid day if the temps drop steadily like I am thinking they will. This afternoon should be good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            Cold weather should get them on their feet. Especially mid day if the temps drop steadily like I am thinking they will. This afternoon should be good.

Have you all being seeing much on the place at San Saba?

Comment

I was only there during Thanksgiving week so far, but I did not see one mature buck. Acorns and now them being locked down has had buck sightings down I believe. Going back for Christmas and hoping for better luck.

Comment

What is the front doing? Is it windy , cold, rain?

Comment

Snow flurries here

Comment

We have a 50% chance of snow here tonight and tomorrow. I don’t think anything will accumulate but good to see a snowflake in the forecast, it’s DECEMBER, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                      What is the front doing? Is it windy , cold, rain?
                      Mostly just cold.

Comment

Hope it blows the rain out! Ya, I said it....**** the rain!

Comment

Wind shifted about an hour ago here in Humble and it's still raining... haven't stuck my head outside but it "looks cold" out my window... wind is "gettin' it" right now so rain is kinda sideways... I don't think I'm mad enough at 'em to go out and sit today...

Comment

Come on jack! It needs to go ahead and hit the SE so when I hit the stand this weekend I will hopefully have some good results!

Comment

Working...
                            X