Heavy vs light Robbin hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy vs light Robbin hood

Same bow same distance of 40 yards. The only difference is a 428 grain 350 spine arrow with 8% FOC vs a 525 grain 300 spine arrow with 21% FOC. I thought was pretty cool and figured I would share.

Click image for larger version

Name:	95BF0795-08C9-4521-B136-5D6BA2582EC8.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	25149430

Click image for larger version

Name:	E5A1FE60-C240-4E25-BAFC-D87B5F198607.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	25149431

Very cool indeed but you keep that up and you're going to need more arrows.

Comment

Looks expensive!

Cool pic

Comment

They happened about a year apart but I thought it was interesting on the difference of penetration. And I know. It’s my fifth Robbin hood which sucks on the wallet pretty hard. Which is why I only shoot two arrows and never shoot for the same dot under 30

Comment

I did this on vacation at a Sporting Goods store in Michigan. I wanted to shoot the Mathews Legacy which was fresh on the market. Salesman threw a cheap I flipper rest on it and said have at it. They had a 5 gal bucket full of mid matched arrows. No sights, no peep. I just drew back and let it fly. I wasn’t dead on but close. Grabbed another arrow and did the same. I think one might have been carbon and the other aluminum. It was my first robin hood. Salesman took the bow and said, “You want to shoot anymore you have to buy.”

Comment

Working...
          X