Memory Foam Mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory Foam Mattresses

I know, I know...hurry up hunting season but I need to buy a new mattress after ours was flooded.

Tested out a Tempurpedic. Cloud Supreme Breeze and it was great but $4,200 for a king size set.

We are willing to spend the money on it if it’s worth but wanted to hear others opinions and see if there are other comparable options out there.

The home we are renting has a basic memory foam mattress but it’s hard as a rock. The above mattress was 10x as good as the one in the rental.

What’s out there that compares to the above or should we just bit the bullet and pay $4,200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have slept on a few of the newer online offerings and will buy one of those next time i buy one. Leesa, Purple, Casper...

Comment

Check out wayfair or amazon. Bought several over the past year to replace ours and the kids. Don't think I spent over $400 on any. Of course, they don't have a name brand either.

Comment

At Texas Mattress Makers, our mattresses are handmade with pride in Houston, TX. Buy online or shop at our Houston mattress stores.

These guys are on the east side of Houston. I got kind of a hybrid and really like it, spent well below your budget.

Comment

We got a Casper several months ago & like it.

Comment

The purple has really good reviews. I'm in the same boat. I feel all mattresses are a sham. The ghost has good reviews also, but is more firm according to reviews. We looked at a love joy morpheius but I can't hardly find anything on em.

Comment

Has to be a bunch of wiggle room in that tempurpedic price. If they won’t work with you get a mattress of amazon and save some cash.

Comment

We returned our Tempurpedic and got a Stearns and Foster for the comfort.
                For the price point, we liked the Sealy Copper Plush, which is a hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  https://www.texasmattressmakers.com/

These guys are on the east side of Houston. I got kind of a hybrid and really like it, spent well below your budget.
                  Cant go wrong here.

Comment

I just got a Cloud Supreme Breeze. They delivered it on Saturday. We ordered with the adjustable bases and after only 2 nights, I am very happy.

I would rather not discuss the cost. Waking up without a sore back is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                      The purple has really good reviews. I'm in the same boat. I feel all mattresses are a sham. The ghost has good reviews also, but is more firm according to reviews. We looked at a love joy morpheius but I can't hardly find anything on em.
                      I just got a purple......I'm liking it so far.

Comment

They are HOT, no matter which one. We bought the “cool” one.... [emoji20]

Comment

Bought one last week 2300.
                          Can't get out of th darn thing and my back hurts
                          Company I bought it from won't take it back.
                          Get a beauty rest wish I did

Comment

I bought a tempurpedic 5 years ago and the memory has gone out of the foam. it breaks down over time and leaves indentions where you sleep.

Comment

I have the exact one mentioned. Temper cloud supreme breeze. It’s actuall cold when u get in. Eventually it will warm up but I would not call it hot. I have been impressed so far. Have had it for about 1.5yrs. No complaints. They are expensive but I lucked into a deal and got employee pricing. Still way more than I thought a mattress should cost, but soooo worth it for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X