No announcement yet.

Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pack will be heading to Dallas. Let's go pack...

Comment

STILL LOOKING GOOD.
      REPOST FROM 2 MONTHS AGO:

Well since I feel as if I am on a roll with my before the season Cubs World Series victory, my trumphant Trump White House, make America great again, throat stomping of the treasonist. I will make my Super Bowl predictations.

My Dallas Cowboys will beat the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC championship game to advance to their 9th super bowl appearence.

The New England Patriots will beat the Kansas City Chiefs to advance to their 9th super bowl appearence.

After the injury to Dak Prescott in the first round of divisional playoffs, Tony Romo will come in and lead my Dallas Cowboys to their 6th Super Bowl victory. Romo will win super bowl MVP and solidify his Pro Football Hall of Fame induction. OUTSTANDING RIGHT THERE PEOPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by muy grande View Post
        STILL LOOKING GOOD.

Well since I feel as if I am on a roll with my before the season Cubs World Series victory, my trumphant Trump White House, make America great again, throat stomping of the treasonist. I will make my Super Bowl predictations.

My Dallas Cowboys will beat the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC championship game to advance to their 9th super bowl appearence.

The New England Patriots will beat the Kansas City Chiefs to advance to their 9th super bowl appearence.

After the injury to Dak Prescott in the first round of divisional playoffs, Tony Romo will come in and lead my Dallas Cowboys to their 6th Super Bowl victory. Romo will win super bowl MVP and solidify his Pro Football Hall of Fame induction. OUTSTANDING RIGHT THERE PEOPLE.
        Why would you want Dak to get injured?

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by muy grande View Post
          STILL LOOKING GOOD.

Man you had me till you said Romo would come in and lead them to victory.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I still can't figure out why in the hell you'd want him behind center.... has he even ever won a playoff game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by DapperDan; 01-08-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Man you had me till you said Romo would come in and lead them to victory.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I still can't figure out why in the hell you'd want him behind center.... has he even ever won a playoff game?

You'll have to get over it, he will probably be leading your Texans next year

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Cowboys want no parts of #12

Bull****

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                You'll have to get over it, he will probably be leading your Texans next year

He won't stay in long... you seen the holes in our o-line? [emoji23] he will get knocked out by week 3!

Comment

Giants should have went for 2 earlier.......

This one's over......bring on the Peckers, time to avenge "the catch".

Comment

I was pulling for the giants personally. I like Eli Manning and I liked the matchup for next weekend! I'd have been pulling for Eli again!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Bull****
                      Yall want him but can you stop him? I don't think so this time.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Mmmmk......

There won't be any "Hail Mary's" caught against America's Team!!

Comment

Individual......team player with class kneels that down in the end zone.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Giants should have went for 2 earlier.......

This one's over......bring on the Peckers, time to avenge "the catch".
                            the catch? think that was Dwight Clark 49ers

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

I doubt the Cowboys are sitting there saying... we don't want any of Aaron Rodgers. Just a bunch of armchairs handicappers and their "professional" opinions think that.

You need to be worried about Brady

Comment

The cowboys will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X