Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    74.99 for everything but the 12v battery and academy has those for $20
    Academy has and never will carry THE Timer it is an upgrade timer and is about 59.00 retail versus the one you are speaking up which retails for 34.99 so not comparing apples to apples, they cannot give you the deals we offer on here to TBH only members thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
      After using both, the forevelast timer seems like a cheap made unit. Even though it has not had any hiccups, just the feel of it. It has overlay buttons rather than the rubber style buttons on the timer. When you press the overlays on the FE unit, mine has some crystalline flicker on the digits. Probably from flex in the sun assembly. The timer just feels like a more rugged unit to me.

That said, have not had any issues with the FE timer unit and did not know it had a 5 year warranty as well until reading this thread.

For the price comparison with a battery, I choose this setup all day over the one I have. If you are in a bind like I was when I bought it, it is not a bad buy what so ever. Dang sure an upgrade from the WGI and American Hunter units I had.
      Both are very good timers or we would not sell them and offer a 5 year warranty on both...have any issues you call and we will deliver the best customer service around we go above and beyond to take care of folks always have always will...thanks much for using our products,

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
        Academy has and never will carry THE Timer it is an upgrade timer and is about 59.00 retail versus the one you are speaking up which retails for 34.99 so not comparing apples to apples, they cannot give you the deals we offer on here to TBH only members thanks

Ya fellow tbhrs clarified that already but thanks for the speedy reply [emoji16][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol Fred at the speedy reply comment.

Everything I have from ForEverlast has been good quality and has lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Ya fellow tbhrs clarified that already but thanks for the speedy reply [emoji16][emoji1360]
            Haha They don’t stay on here quite as often as some of us do. They WORK for a living.

High AC!

Comment

Working...
            X