Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    where did you get this info?
    My buddy I got draw with called them...took him a while to get through. He said the girl that he spoke with told him taht every person that put in for choke or boggy got drawn. They will redraw choke and boggy and draw the others after the glitch is fixed. She had no idea when that would be but said possibly a few weeks.

Comment

My dad and I got drawn drawn for Archery Deer at the Chap!

Comment

Originally posted by acepipeman View Post
        Everyone who put in Either got drawn. They are going to refund From. Boggy and Choke Canyon, and redraw at at a later date. And all other drawings have been stopped until they fix the glitch.
        BWAHAHAHA, are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by acepipeman View Post
          My buddy I got draw with called them...took him a while to get through. He said the girl that he spoke with told him taht every person that put in for choke or boggy got drawn. They will redraw choke and boggy and draw the others after the glitch is fixed. She had no idea when that would be but said possibly a few weeks.
          Nooo! Hope they sort it out soon

Comment

Got my situation taken care of. I called them and the system had let both myself and my nephew accidentally apply us for the same hunt twice. She said the system is supposed to keep that from happening but it didn’t work. She withdrew one of our applications since I called and let her know, said if I hadn’t they would have all been DQ’d.

Also said it’ll probably be next week before any more hunts are drawn.

Comment

Ok so here’s the deal according to ranger at James Daughtry.
              They are going with the first 4 guys that wee selected for choke canyon. The computer system didn’t stop as it was suppose too. No redraw or anything. Only 4 permits for north shore this year.

Comment

I drew Nannie Stingfellow…. any one else draw that one or have any experience there?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephenc View Post
                  I drew Nannie Stingfellow…. any one else draw that one or have any experience there?
                  Yes, drew Nannie last year. 5 days, saw nothing. Not a single deer was brought in. Great staff, cool place. Tough hunting. Lots of hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    Ok so here’s the deal according to ranger at James Daughtry.
                    They are going with the first 4 guys that wee selected for choke canyon. The computer system didn’t stop as it was suppose too. No redraw or anything. Only 4 permits for north shore this year.
                    Confirmed. I was in on this conversation.

Comment

Mine changed to pending 2nd draw.

Comment

Checked status again and now it says Pending 2nd draw.

It also shows I have 0 loyalty points. I had 6 before the initial drawing. ??

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          Mine just went from "Won-Paid" to "Not Selected-Paid"
                          Same for me.

Comment

Assuming they are not going to draw the other categories due to the huge cluster that has been the choke canyon draw? I still have exotic and gun antlerless waiting for draw.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                              Mine changed to pending 2nd draw.

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post
                                Us GOFs will remember under the old system that we were informed that we were "selected"/"not selected" by an envelope in the mail. You could tell before you opened the envelope. A thin envelope = "not selected". A thick envelope = "selected". Thick envelope contained extra paper with instructions to get your permit.

Later they changed the "not selected" to a postcard.

Those were anxious days going to the mailbox!
                                I always liked it when I called and the female voice would say "you have won a hunt".

Comment

Working...
                                X