X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly thank you... he loves it

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      We *might* have a ridiculousness issue...

I’ll see your ridiculous problem and raise you one... [emoji23]

Comment

Day one at Cooperstown game start at 1:00 boys are having a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
          I’ll see your ridiculous problem and raise you one... [emoji23]

I actually cant wait for wooden bat days... so much cheaper! Lol but you went off deep end too!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Day one at Cooperstown game start at 1:00 boys are having a blast.
            Good luck to you guys! Are y'all at AllStar Village or dreams park?

Comment

Anyone have recommendations for 31" -8 balanced USSSA bat?

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post

My son switched to this bat late this past season. It has good pop and balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post
                  I have a 31 drop 8 Cat 7 that I might be letting go. My son is moving to drop 5. The Cat was his back up/cold weather bat so it doesn't have a lot of swings on it.

Comment

System- you may rethink the wood bat cheaper route. My kid does not hit so no need for a bat at all. We had a kid in Atlanta that broke 5. At $175 each that got real expensive real quick. Wood bats are $100 for an ash bat but most of the kids want to hit a harder wood. Those Texas League singles off he end of he bat and the infield dribblers off he handle become broke bats. When they are young they break more bats. I would guess his team went through about 15-18 bats in a single tourney.

Comment

Well day one was pretty good 2-0 started out rough but got it done. Day two starts at 8:00am so the boys are back in their rooms.

Comment

We faced some tough competition at the A&M V-tool tourney and finished 2-2. Gage played great in CF and had a beautiful full stretch diving catch. He was hitting the ball hard but has been struggling a bit finding a hole. I've never seen one person line out directly to an outfielder as much this Summer which has been frustrating for him.

The good news is that he is producing some big hits when it counts including a walk off a few weeks ago and a 2 rbi base knock last weekend highlighted on Vtool twitter below:

https://twitter.com/VToolTexas/statu...81370461364224

This week we have the Perfect Game / TCU event...

Comment

Well we went 1-1 today at Cooperstown.

Comment

What a cool experience Cooperstown must be

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              What a cool experience Cooperstown must be
                              It’s a pretty good deal for the boys. One more pool game tomorrow then it’s on to bracket, we have a pretty good target on us this week. They are all talking about how they want to beat the TX team LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                                It’s a pretty good deal for the boys. One more pool game tomorrow then it’s on to bracket, we have a pretty good target on us this week. They are all talking about how they want to beat the TX team LOL!!
                                System: It's way cool for the kids and parents! I highly suggest it for any 12 year old boy that likes playing ball. Good luck tomorrow Grant! My wife has been keeping me posted because she is FB friends with some of the parents. Hope the boys come out swinging tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X