Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So tragic. Sorry this happened.

Comment

Oh my. I'm so sorry for you and your brother in law. What a tragic story. Prayers for comfort.

Comment

Gonzales and Angola still has room for these type of idiots. Odd they did not get 1st degree murder charges.

Comment

Today's youth just have no respect for anything. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Completely senseless and sad but I have to wonder why a man recovering from brain surgery would inject himself into a potentially volatile situation.
            Some people are engrained with high morals and don’t think twice about upholding them.... hope this trash is out under the jail

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Gonzales and Angola still has room for these type of idiots. Odd they did not get 1st degree murder charges.
              They would’ve had to have premeditated on killing him to be first degree

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Today's youth just have no respect for anything. Prayers for the family.
                THAT'S IT!! I see it everyday teaching school! Prayers for the family as well...so sad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Completely senseless and sad but I have to wonder why a man recovering from brain surgery would inject himself into a potentially volatile situation.
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Not premeditated would be my guess. Just the same these fine youths should locked up for a long, long time.

Comment

prayers up for the family.....
                        Life without parole.....

Comment

This makes me so angry. Some people just suck! Prayers for the family.

Comment

Horrible, prayers for the family.

Comment

Sorry, may that white trash rot in jail, since that's the best we can do now.

Comment

Both heartbreaking and infuriating. For most of us, if we saw a bunch of inbred yahoos throwing bottles in the river our first impulse would be to confront them about it. However, confronting drunk inbred yahoos when you are outnumbered is likely to end badly

Comment

Working...
                                X