Venice La!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venice La!!!!

So we are headed to Venice June 28th for specks and reds, one of you guys has to know a thing or two about fishing there, this will be our first trip with a guide in Venice with it getting close to July on our trip how is the fishing usually that late in June? Gonna be hot I know but is it still good fishing that time of year? These guys are catching loads of fish thus far. So what's to expect come late June early July?

I'm sure the fishing will be good. We went in late March, but we fish for trout and reds all the time here so we opted for offshore instead. We'll be back in October chasing tuna again. My only recommendation is to try to squeeze in bowfishing.

Comment

Fishing should be excellent especially if you get favorable winds/tides.

Prepare to be ruined on fishing the TX coast.

Comment

I hope you booked with Paradise Plus Guide Service. Awesome place!

Comment

Ill be there the weekend before you! I’ll Let you know how it is. We are fishing with fish intimidator.

Comment

Headed down Wednesday morning going deep Thursday and bay on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
              Ill be there the weekend before you! I’ll Let you know how it is. We are fishing with fish intimidator.
              Captain Ron lives about 5 minutes from me. You will have a blast.

Comment

We went with reel shot guide this go round I have heard all good things about Brandon carter. Hopefully we have a great fishing trip so long as the weather holds up.

Comment

Good luck on your trips. Here are a few recommendations.
                  Tuna: https://www.voodoofishingcharters.com/
                  Adventure Trout by way of Sea Plan: http://www.neworleansfishing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
                    I’ll be there in between you two! 25th, 26th, 27th

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                      I’ll be there in between you two! 25th, 26th, 27th
                      Let me know how y'all do we will head that way on the 27th we will be at Venice marina that evening

Comment

Any updates from Venice, trout and red numbers they got a bit of rain this past weekend��

Comment

I was there 2 weeks ago, reds should be good. But, almost all were having very little luck with trout. But, 1 boat brought in >200# and everyone was quizzing the guide.....he was a little vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
                            Any updates from Venice, trout and red numbers they got a bit of rain this past weekend��
                            Venice Marina has a Facebook page they do a good job of updating with recent catches. Looks like most of the inshore guys is nothing but reds.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X