No announcement yet.

What feeder timers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be trying one of these this year. Foreverlast 6 or 12 volt Universal Digital Timer. 5 year warranty 6 or 12 volt operation 4 timer settings per day individual durations per setting battery backed up and fuse protected. On sale: $29.99.
    Last edited by Joel1952; 09-21-2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel1952 View Post
      I will be trying one of these this year. Foreverlast 6 or 12 volt Universal Digital Timer. 5 year warranty 6 or 12 volt operation 4 timer settings per day individual durations per setting battery backed up and fuse protected. On sale: $29.99.
      Just bought one at Academy last week for 39.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel1952 View Post
        Link to sale?

Comment

For what its worth, Id buy as many of "the timer's" as you can rather than some junk timers...will pay off in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Link to sale?
            It was on the ForEverlast website. There was a thread on here about it...I think it was the deal of the week. They are a TBH sponsor I believe.

Comment

We use The Timer, go to Academy and get their cheapo timers if you need a throw away unit.

Comment

People talk down about Moultrie, but I have had nothing but good luck using them. We also don't have many coons on our place.

Comment

I've had a lot of different timers.

The timer is worth every penny and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Get what ya pay for don't start whining when you get there and they aren't working
                    x2!

If you want junk then Wildgame is your pick

Comment

Moutrie. Around 40. Have three at the house, zero problems

Comment

I always see people bashing wildgame timers but I have never had anything but good performance out of them. I've had the same ones for 5 years now. And one of my feeders is a hanging feeder from a tree and the tree branch broke one time, crushed my control box, for weeks hogs and deer walked all over the wildgame timer, pressing it into the mud, they even knocked the screen off of it, it also got rained on. That was 2 years ago.. it just threw corn about and hour and a half ago

Comment

Originally posted by Laner7 View Post
                          "The Timer"!
                          x2

Buy once, cry once.

Comment

I think The Timer has a new little brother called " Plan B". Same warranty only difference is it only has 4 feed time settings. $44 . Got one last week

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
                              So where we are at, is I'm going to hunt a property near Matatdor. There are 4 feeders, 3 of them need at least timers. I've got solar panels, batteries and just about everything else I may need. None of the feeders are currently throwing corn. .. As much as it sucks, my plan is to get all four feeders working on Friday before season opens on Saturday. Now I don't have a bunch of money to spend on timers. Others will gladly replace them when needed. My goal is to make it so everyone has a working feeder come opening morning. That being said, I've got a handful of arduinos and 20+ photocells I may just build my own and hope they last the first month.
                              even though you are getting a late start, it will be fine. wait till around thanksgiving to the middle of December when there is a little snow and ice on the ground those bucks will be pretty pattern able around the feeders up there

Comment

I must be in the minority but have never had a problem with my Wildgame feeders ...

Comment

Working...
                                X