X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Shooter Colorado

Not much info is out on it yet.

Latest twee from Sheriff:

UPDATE 0513 this morning deputies responded to he Copper Canyon Apartments for a Domestic Disturbance. During the Investigation, shots were fired and multiple deputies were injured. No status on the deputies and no status on civilian injuries. Please avoid this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 12-31-2017, 09:39 AM.

Mother **** bucket...

Comment

Read that online also. Prayers up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter works for that department............a FB post from one of the residents said the suspect has been neutralized/apprehended.
        Prayers up for the injured Deputies.

DJ

Comment

Just read a post where it said one deputy was killed, 5 other deputies were shot, and 2 civilians were shot. The suspect has also been shot and is believed to be dead.

Comment

**Copper Canyon OIS Update** Five deputies were shot by a suspect who will not be identified at this time. One deputy has been confirmed deceased. Two civilians have also been shot by the suspect. The suspect has been shot by deputies and is believed to be deceased as well. There is no longer a threat in the area, however, this is still a very active crime scene, deputies will be in the area for an extended period of time.

An emergency shelter has been set up at the East Ridge Rec Center, located at 9568 University Blvd. in Highlands Ranch, for those affected by the incident and in need of assistance.

This is from The Douglas County Sheriffs FB page.

DJ

Comment

Terrible to hear. I'm sick of this stuff. Yes I'm LE and it seriously makes me think about getting out here in a few years when I hit my 20. I honestly don't know what the world is coming to. It seems like we are constantly dealing with alcoholic, drug addicted, PTSD, armed lunactics who verbally make no bones about their desire to shoot LE Officers. Really sad state of affairs.

Comment

Active Shooter Colorado

From the news:

The two civilians also suffered non-life threatening injuries, Spurlock said. The unidentified suspect, who was killed in the exchange, was known to police but he did not have a criminal history. Spurlock said the suspect wielded a rifle and fired more than 100 rounds in the encounter.

Sounds like a nut job with an AR or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd click the link, but too busty/busy looking at something else.

Comment

Working...
                  X