Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey moon ideas

Ready go!!

Went on mine this past June... Sandals resort in Saint Lucia. A bit pricey, but a great time..

Comment

Wherever your wife wants to go.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
        Wherever your wife tells you to go.
        fify

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
          Went on mine this past June... Sandals resort in Saint Lucia. A bit pricey, but a great time..

Did a small seminar on sandals. Looked great as far as everything they offered. You guys do any scuba or snorkeling? And how was the island besides the resort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
            Wherever your wife wants to go.
            X2...get her thoughts on this

Comment

I went to Costa Rica and it was great.

Comment

Lots of variables, budget, passport, what yawl like to do, what time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                  We did this... Awesome time!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Did a small seminar on sandals. Looked great as far as everything they offered. You guys do any scuba or snorkeling? And how was the island besides the resort?

We went on a trip to Sandals La Toc in St Lucia.. the resort was very nice and we were upgraded to a nicer room ...the golf was mediocre,the scuba was included ( get there early ) boat goes out twice a day . You need your certification before you go. We went on a snorkel, volcanic hot spring and local culture tour it was very informative. We also did a zip line tour and it was a blast . The island outside the resort is exactly like most other islands in that there is a lot of poor areas and the area where you shop people will constantly try to sell you trinkets and everything else including drugs . I don't know about you but I go on vacation to relax so I avoid those areas.

Comment

Take a look at the Bamboo Villas at Tulemar in Quepos, Costa Rica.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                        We went on a trip to Sandals La Toc in St Lucia.. the resort was very nice and we were upgraded to a nicer room ...the golf was mediocre,the scuba was included ( get there early ) boat goes out twice a day . You need your certification before you go. We went on a snorkel, volcanic hot spring and local culture tour it was very informative. We also did a zip line tour and it was a blast . The island outside the resort is exactly like most other islands in that there is a lot of poor areas and the area where you shop people will constantly try to sell you trinkets and everything else including drugs . I don't know about you but I go on vacation to relax so I avoid those areas.

Just asking bc my fiancé and I are looking into sandals for our honey moon and we really like excursions and exploring. That's why I was wondering if there was much to do on the island as far as that goes. How was the scuba and snorkeling. We snorkeled last year in St. John and it was amazing.

Comment

Couples Swept Away Jamaica

Comment

Belize.

Comment

Paradisus punta Cana in the Dominican Republic

Comment

Working...
                              X