Unexpected deliveries from Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected deliveries from Amazon

Is anyone else receiving things from Amazon you didn't order? Recently, I have received 3 or 4 small electronic things from Amazon's Ft. Worth location. They come with no paperwork and I did not order them and there is no record of the order. I have no been charged for them. I'm not sure what the angle is here but a little concerned that at some point I might be charged or asked to send stuff back. Anyone else seeing this?

What are the parts ? Pics

Comment

There was something on the news a while back. Some sellers are boosting sales and reviews somehow. Don't think it's a threat or anything like that.

Comment

Christmas in July?

Comment

Funny you bring this up. We had a case of toilet paper show up yesterday!!! I just thought the wife was shopping while in ambien.

Comment

I received a digital meat thermometer and a set of wooden earbuds yesterday with my order. Not complaining.

Comment

why would you be concerned if asked to send the stuff back?

Comment

If you got TP maybe there trying to tell you something. Lol.

Comment

drop house hoping you aren home and swing by to pickup

Comment

We get some random stuff every once in a while also. The strangest one was a crystal and gold rose in crystal vase.

Comment

I use too. It was nice. It was items out of my wish list. Got some sweet blades, axe's and tools

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                        drop house hoping you aren home and swing by to pickup
                        X2

Someone using a stolen CC to purchase things and having them sent to your house hoping they get to them before you do.

Comment

I got something included in one of my orders back in May. There was no info on it so I don't know where it came from or where it was supposed to go. It certainly wasn't related to the item I did actually order so I don't know how it could have been just a miss pick.

Comment

Originally posted by dmk View Post
                            There was something on the news a while back. Some sellers are boosting sales and reviews somehow. Don't think it's a threat or anything like that.
                            I saw something about this. basically once an item is delivered, then a review can be written. so, they order their own item, then leave good reviews to help boost sales. I would guess having multiple accounts place orders, then deliveires to somewhat random places makes it hard for Amazon to catch on to the scheme.

Comment

Not from Amazon, but Adam & Eve delivers packages to my house all the time. I don't know that kind of company they are, but they keep sending stuff. Been meaning to ask the wife about it but haven't had time.

Comment

Working...
                              X