Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that a zebra in the bar ditch?Or was I dreaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that a zebra in the bar ditch?Or was I dreaming?

I was driving north on 208 just south of silver at the mitchel co./sterling co. line Tuesday night. I was dodging the many deer in the barditch and all the sudden a big white deer jumped out of the bar ditch, or so I thought. My headlights hit it and it was a pair of zebra. I had heard some exotics had escaped during the fire so there is no telling what is roaming around in north Tom green and sterling counties.

That sucker better not slip into the Schleicer/ Irion Co line, he'll get a Rage to the cage!

Comment

Yes I've heard of lots of exotics loose since all the fires in Texas, I even heard of some lose monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by rudeman View Post
        Yes I've heard of lots of exotics loose since all the fires in Texas, I even heard of some lose monkeys.
        I hate it when my monkey gets loose!!!

Comment

I posted this early in the am, in case u west tx guys missed it.

Comment

No pictures?

Comment

It was about 1:30 in the am!and when I passed them they took off running down the fenceline. It also took me a little while to process it in my head.

Comment

How do you age a zebra on the hoof?

Comment

thwack, check the teeth!

Comment

I kinda know the feeling. Saw a kangaroo on the side of Ovllla Road and shared with friends, yes was laughed at big time. After sun up there was a dead wallaby in the ditch. Made me feel a lot better.

Comment

Crazy days

Comment

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my... KactusKiller, I don't think we are in Midlothian anymore...

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I want to stick a chupacabra ... they're pretty exotic. Let me know if you see any.

Comment

Alot of high fence ranches in the area that cut fences during the fire. No telling what is running free in that country now.

Comment

Working...
                              X