No announcement yet.

best bow sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHA Single Pin, or Axcel HD Multi Pin. Both Easy to set up and adjust with very Bright pins.

Comment

Has anyone seen the new React from Trophy Ridge? That is another one I was looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
        Spot Hogg. Have a Real Deal on my Reezen and the Hogg-It on my Z7 Magnum. Both have the bullet proof pins. I have had both of my bows fall over onto hard packed ground, no damage to the sights and no lose of accuracy. Built like a tank.
        x2 love my hogg it. my father in law talked me into getting one with all his storys and glad i did.

Comment

Originally posted by dashj7 View Post
          Has anyone seen the new React from Trophy Ridge? That is another one I was looking at.
          Saw Pigman pitching it on his latest show. Set the 20 & 30 yard pins and the rest set themselves. They are pricey ($155), but I think I may give it a try when I replace my current one.

Comment

Originally posted by dashj7 View Post
            no, i haven't seen one in person. great concept though. TR makes good products. i believe they are definetly worth checking out.

Comment

I saw an article relating Trophy Ridge`s new React sight in the Bowhunters magazine december issue.

I really liked all the improvements on this sight, not just the shape, color and kinda soft touch coat, the pin adjustment is real easy and quick, it retails something around 150 dls.

Seems like it`s time for me to change that single pin Truglo`s on my Rampage and give a try to what it seems a state of the art sight.

Comment

does any one shoot the IQ bow sight?? if so whats your thoughts on it.

Comment

spott-hogg or axel for me

Comment

spott hogg with wrap

Comment

all yall should look at the sword I personally own numerous centurion single pins

very well built

Comment

Spot Hogg for me!!

Comment

Love my Spot Hog...

Comment

I have a spot hog on one bow and a dusk devil on the other. Too bad the dusk devil is not made anymore. I would have 2 of them otherwise.

Comment

I really like the new Apex Axim. Comes with push button light that will screw in from top or bottom. 4 pins (.019) Are Very bright without light and Has toolless micro click adjustments. Has glow in dark shooter ring and can accept a scope lens (never used one). It also has a removable screw in sun shade (not sure how much it helps). The coating is also soft to the touch and reduces noise when/if you bump it.

Comment

I shoot the Archery Extreme Carbon Carnivore and I'm more than pleased with it, great fiber optics, easy to adjust, looks great, weighs nothing, I have NO complaints

Comment

Working...
                                X