Barnett xbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnett xbow

For those of you who don't think that crossbows are the Devil here's my short review of the Barnett The brotherhood M4. I recently purchased this xbow at Academy and there's not one thing I don't like about it. The bow is around 18" wide and a little over 6 lbs, which is perfect for lugging through the woods. The advertised speed is 300fps but after shooting it through a chrno I found it averages 312fps. I was very impressed with it accuracy. I'm am already able to group about 2.5" at 40 yards, which is very impressive of a xbow that was only $249. So for those of you who have put plenty of time behind a wheel bow and are looking for a new toy to have fun with its worth a look. Also it is my understanding that the Barnett Recruit is the same xbow. They just put the Brotherhood logo on it because they realized that large frame people and adults were shoot this " small frame " xbow. I try to post a video review soon and a hog hunt with my new toy.

Love my xbows.

Comment

Barnett Wildcat C5 here....lots of fun and yes, very accurate.

Comment

I have a barnett raptor that my
        Son is hunting with right now

Comment

I got the recruit last month and it is a blast to shoot. I will have to admit I Yuri se to be one of those guys till I finally shot one. Not hunting withn it yet but I will in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X