Just a Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
    I had Brittanies for about 15 years in MN , and used to join in the normal back and forth dog owners do about the breeds. Last year we got a full blood lab from the Williamson Co humane society that someone gave up. Man what a goofball that dog is , she has been the most intelligent loving dog I have ever owned. If you start playing catch with her she will hound you forever with a ball long after you are ready to stop. I suppose now I am hooked on the breed for good That is her in my Avatar
    Get ready! I don't even have to start playing fetch with my lab...he routinely gets his favorite ball out of the toy basket every night and brings it to me while we're watching TV. If I ignore him, he'll put it in my lap, and if it falls, he'll pick it up and put it back. He won't leave me alone until I throw it....then it's on! I swear he'd keep going after that ball until his heart exploded, as long as I threw it. Between him and my Golden, I can't hardly play fetch with them anymore because they just won't quit, they'll be breathing hard, dragging butt (ONLY on the way back, they RUN HARD to go get it) but they still bring it back to my feet and beg me to throw it again. In the Summer time, we don't play fetch after about 9 or 10 am because they won't stop for water as long as I'm throwing a ball.

Comment

awesome dogs

Comment

AWESOME pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

These a great shots, I'm ready for a new pup.

Comment

wow. Amazing pics here. Great stuff.

Comment

Here is my buddy Angus. He's past his hunting days, but he's still everyone's best friend.

This is Scout, Angus' new apprentice.

Comment

Nice pics, good looking dog

Comment

Working...
                X