Brushy Hill 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill 2008

Has anybody been to Brushy Hill this year? I have always wanted to hunt Brushy Hill and has never worked out. I have not seen my friend Rusty in a couple of years and the campfire alone would be worth the trip down there to hang out with him. Maybe I can drag Break (Deerslayer) out of the dark to come down for a trip down with me.

Any thoughts on Brushy Hill this year?

headed there again this sunday. was there for mine and rustys birthdays in october. they are starting to rut around there right now and there has been some nice bucks taken and seen lately.

lee b

Comment

They said they have some dates open from Dec. 21st on through January. Tell Rusty I said hello.

Comment

i will. we are going back down there in jan too. after the north season is over. good luck if you make it down!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          They said they have some dates open from Dec. 21st on through January. Tell Rusty I said hello.
          Tell me more...web site?

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
            Tell me more...web site?

there you go

Comment

Lee - How many people can they take at one time? I am looking at getting a hunt together after January, will be both women and men, but need to find a place big enough.
              Jeff Young

Comment

They have alot of rules. Not really a problem but what are your chances of actually shooting a buck with at least a 14" inside spread?

Comment

hey Jeff, oh i would have to check but i think to reserve the hog heaven pasture you need like 15+ that pasture is 7400 acres. but i have no clue about the others. how soon do you need an answer. i can call now or i can shoot you an email when i get back on thursday.

lee b

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
                    They have alot of rules. Not really a problem but what are your chances of actually shooting a buck with at least a 14" inside spread?
                    just like any other day lease in the way that it is what you make it. it is not easy. you have to outsmart some smart animals. look in the rate the day lease section for more info or you can pm me. ii just dont want confuse this thread ya know

Comment

Originally posted by leebtattoos View Post
                      hey Jeff, oh i would have to check but i think to reserve the hog heaven pasture you need like 15+ that pasture is 7400 acres. but i have no clue about the others. how soon do you need an answer. i can call now or i can shoot you an email when i get back on thursday.

lee b
                      Just shoot me an email. Won't have any problems getting 15 +, at least I don't think. Want to go
                      Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
                        Just shoot me an email. Won't have any problems getting 15 +, at least I don't think. Want to go
                        it doesnt take much to get me down there. i will let you know next week. are you wanting to go after the season for hogs?

Comment

Originally posted by leebtattoos View Post
                          it doesnt take much to get me down there. i will let you know next week. are you wanting to go after the season for hogs?
                          Yeah. Probably go in Feb for Heather's birthday and get a bunch of people together.
                          Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
                            Yeah. Probably go in Feb for Heather's birthday and get a bunch of people together.
                            oh in that case you can get alot of hunters. way over 30. its just hard to do that during deer season for obvious reasons. again, i will get back to you next week. have a great weekend

Comment

Working...
                            X