Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epack View Post
    was at the station one night and the medics and firefighters share seperate quarters, well I had left my radio in the ambulance so i walked out to get it and their was a firefighter that walked past me wearing bunker pants and a tshirt as i walked into the Bay only to find that quint was gone on a call. 3am lol walked back in, fire quarters empty,kitchen empty,bathrooms empty asked the Fire guys the next morning if someone else would of been there and they said nope. spooked me!
    October called, it wants its avatar back

Had there been any firefighters from that station that had died?

Comment

Closest I've come to experiencing stuff like that was in an old rock house we used to live in. We had one of those touch lamps, that goes on and off, and has low med, high, when you touch it, and it would turn its self on and off.

We sold the lamp in a garage sale, but found out later that those kind of lamps tend to do that when they get older. So who knows.

My wife and my mother always said they could "feel" something in that house... I never noticed anything.

Comment

Too much calculus...Just sayin'

Comment

Our house was built in 1940 and the original owner died in the back bathroom about 14 years ago. He was a distant cousin to us and a really great guy. I always thought the house would be haunted but to this day nothing has happened.. Im extremely happy that nothing has ever happened to me like the things that some of you have witnessed..

Comment

I measure lots of old buildings being an architect and lots of times I'm working solo.

The most recent one was measuring the old Jim West Mansion in Clearlake. Sometimes I get a creepy feeling and seriously, I say a sincere "Our Father" prayer and I really feel that if a negative force is there it is then banished.

I've got a great Guardian Angel that has taken care of me thus far, but for sure I believe in ghosts, paranormal events, good and evil forces.

This is an interesting thread.

Comment

Someone remember to bring this thread back up right before Bow season starts this year. Everyone who goes to the lease alone that weekend will thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                I measure lots of old buildings being an architect and lots of times I'm working solo.

The most recent one was measuring the old Jim West Mansion in Clearlake. Sometimes I get a creepy feeling and seriously, I say a sincere "Our Father" prayer and I really feel that if a negative force is there it is then banished.

I've got a great Guardian Angel that has taken care of me thus far, but for sure I believe in ghosts, paranormal events, good and evil forces.

This is an interesting thread.
                When I was in High School I knew an old man who was a cowboy on the West ranch. He had tons of great stories. None ghost related...I just figured I'd throw that in since you mentioned the West Mansion.

This fella was the father of the Clear Creek Ag teacher Mr Johnson, some of you from the area might know him.

Comment

Ok, first post here so please bear with me... I used to go Ghost hunting all the time, I would select a place people said were "haunted" and go for it. I have many stories, photos and video of strange things. I still have all the equipment like tri-field meters, EMF meters, non-contact thermos, infered cameras. You want help documenting any of it, let me know. -Art

Comment

you guys got some wild imaginary friends..its all in your mind

Comment

Baby, I Love this house! "GET OUT" too bad we can't stay....

Comment

Ok So last Night After posting this I Go check on my wife and child. All cabinets in the hall are closed. My wife and child are fast asleep. I go and turn off the lights and make sure the house is locked up. Turn the corner into the hall and one of the cabinet doors is open at a 90 degree angle. Like all the way open. Its just stuff like this.

To all those saying Move, No thanks, its just not bad. Its never mean stuff just weird stuff. Like cabinets being opened. And seeing the strage figure from time to time and then its gone.

I'm way meaner to them when they startle me than they are.

I have a game cam setting in the truck right now and have thought about setting it up. But what If I really catch something in the pics. Thats gonna Freak me out! So Im leaning towards NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          you guys got some wild imaginary friends..its all in your mind
                          I thought remembered reading on here that your house was haunted by several ghosts as well?

Comment

Try to take some pics of the ghosts.

Comment

Im a member of our VFD back home. Several years ago we had a trailer house fire. I had a friend staying with me for the weekend to do some duck hunting so he followed me to the fire in his personal truck just to snap some pics. The fire was no big deal, vacant trailer and ended up being a total loss. My buddy took several pics and when we got back to my house he downloaded them on my wifes computer but we never looked at them. The next morning while me and my buddy are hunting the wife starts going through the pics and finds one that was a little on the wierd side. Look at the door of the trailer and tell me what you see. I had to resize the pic so you might need to blow it back up to see it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a woman looking out to me

Comment

Working...
                                X