Amistad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    I've failed to have a good time on multiple hunts that I can remember. All had to do with crowds and other hunters being bafoons.
    Well, if you can afford it, get a lease and have an expensive time.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah staring at feeders doesn't do it for me, neither does sitting on a ridge watching guys 100 yard down from me yell at eachother across a canyon "THEY WENT THAT WAY!" but at least that's free.

Comment

That’s popular public land hunting. Sucks but have to make the best of it. Justletmein, my cousin and I had met y’all last year at the camp. Hope to see y’all again and good luck

Comment

Yep I remember yall, hope it happens again. We won't be down until after Thanksgiving but should be making more than a few weekends this year. Last year I was doing 7on/7off at work and that made for some awesome trips. This year I'm contributing to the weekend warrior issues lol. I have my strategies for weekenders now though.

Comment

^^^ are you planning on being one of the yahoos running around " stocking deer" pissing people of until you have the place to yourself??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              ^^^ are you planning on being one of the yahoos running around " stocking deer" pissing people of until you have the place to yourself??
              I plea the 5th!

Actually I learned a long time ago I'm not good at intentionally stalking deer, so I don't bother. I do commonly walk up within bow range while simply walking to my planned hunting spot though and my bow is always strapped on my back when that happens. I've killed two doe walking into my hunting spot now lol.

Comment

This video popped up in my YouTube recommended list. Had to share.

Last edited by Sideler; 10-27-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                  Well, if you can afford it, get a lease and have an expensive time.

...with a bunch of buffoons...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post

https://youtu.be/MPRGtVUcYEc

Hmmm definitely got footage of amistad but the actual kill looks like somewhere else maybe it’s just me but I’ve not seen any pecan trees out on Amistad..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How’s the Action at Amistad? Hoping to get back down soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post

https://youtu.be/MPRGtVUcYEc
                        Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
                        Hmmm definitely got footage of amistad but the actual kill looks like somewhere else maybe it’s just me but I’ve not seen any pecan trees out on Amistad..!!!

It's not just you Victor. That is defenitly not Amistad. He started off hunting amistad but is not in Amistad when he is up in a tree for sure. What a POS filming some crap like that and trying to pass it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          It's not just you Victor. That is defenitly not Amistad. He started off hunting amistad but is not in Amistad when he is up in a tree for sure. What a POS filming some crap like that and trying to pass it off.
                          Agreed, this hunt started on public land but ended up on private land

Comment

I read below the video that he started in Amistad and moved to a different location on the kill shoot.

Comment

Amistad?

Originally posted by bowfishing View Post
                              I read below the video that he started in Amistad and moved to a different location on the kill shoot.
                              Yeah the description on the video has since been edited on YouTube but if you see the original post it still has the original “ public land hunt “ and also some comments that were on the video on YouTube were deleted.!!!

Last edited by VictorG830; 10-29-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Damage control.

Comment

Working...
                                X