Brain Trust Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Trust Question

Is there an American made smart phone out there. Well lets say anything that is not from Asia.
    Just learned my I phone and I pad were made in China by someone tied to a tree making 16 dollars a day.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

In for results

Comment

Comment

OK American made in Georgia is $200.00 higher. Fine I will pay it.
        Japanese and Taiwan made is ok also. They pay their workers.
        Communist anything we need to reject................

Comment

Look at the Caterpillar phone. One model even has thermal on it. A friend has one and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            Look at the Caterpillar phone. One model even has thermal on it. A friend has one and it works great.
            OK.................

Comment

While I appreciate the social justice, good luck buying much that isn’t made in China. It’s the largest national population in the world, if they want better they need to rise up. Frankly not buying just sends them deeper into poverty working rural farms.

For what it’s worth, Samsung, is made in South Korea, a capitalist nation and ally.

Comment

Their phones are made in 3 places.

"Phones are produced in South Korea, Vietnam and China."
                Washing machines are produced in China.
                Computers are manufactured in China, as are some of the Samsung LCD screens and printers, but computer peripherals are also made in Malaysia, Philippines and South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  Dang it.

cat phone was founded in the UK in 2009, Bullitt Group opened international operations in China in 2010 and in the USA in 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X