No announcement yet.

50 years for stealing Fajitas?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those that think it’s too strict. What if he stole $1.2M from you? Just a slap on the wrist? A thief’s a thief don’t matter what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
      Yep the state through the book at him, doesn’t seem like a fair sentence at all. Unfortunately our justice system is all about the lawyer you can afford....
      I guess his lawyer didn't take payment in fajitas. HAHAHAHAHA.. Or he blew the 1.2 million he made off them. LOL

Comment

His lawyer:

We need to WRAP this up.

If you don't plea, you are COOKED...the prosecutors will GRILL you for hours.

You can't be CHICKEN to testify. The only thing that's gonna keep you from being BURNED is some RAW emotion and testimony.

We have to out FLANK the state on this.

You cant come off as a TOUGH guy...you've got to show YOUR TENDER side.

KAY SO that's all I have for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          His lawyer:

We need to WRAP this up.

You can't be CHICKEN to testify. The only thing that's gonna keep you from being BURNED is some RAW emotion and testimony.

Clever

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
            He can get all the meat he wants in jail
            LoLoL

Comment

Originally posted by RDT View Post
              I wonder how anyone knew how many he stole 10 yrs ago
              Never underestimate the recordkeeping a beauracracy can produce, when they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Davoh View Post
                Never underestimate the recordkeeping a beauracracy can produce, when they want to.
                “When they want to” is a key phrase here

Comment

His lawyer:

We need to WRAP this up.

Slow night at the cross bar hotel 😀

Comment

His lawyer:

We need to WRAP this up.

Ho Lee Chit, that's funny.

Comment

I know of a guy that got life in prison for killing a deer outside of Montgomery in Alabama. His buddy driving the getaway truck got 10 years.

Comment

It's not just the theft, granted that's what he was charged with. Look how many years he got away with it. Look how much money he made reselling it. And, he was a public servant - that was your money and my money he stole. All of you people go on about how you hate a thief and you want to see them hung by their toes, well - he's getting it!

Comment

I remember this guy got put in the clink for stealing printer ink

Rommel Asuncion, a former worker at California’s Department of Child Support Services, pleaded guilty earlier this year to grand theft after authorities said he stole about $360,000 in ink cartridges from the agency, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

Comment

It's not that his 50 year sentence was too harsh, the other examples on here are not harsh enough. No mercy for thieves!

Comment

I wouldn't have complained if he got 10 years ... Heck, probably not even 5.

The point is that 50 years is stupid.

Comment

Where are the auditors for his facility? How can he make orders for 800# of fajitas at a place that doesn't serve them and not get caught for 5 years?

Qoute from article:
                                His scam was uncovered when he missed work for a medical appointment and an 800-pound (360-kilogram) fajita delivery arrived at the center, which doesn't serve fajitas.

Comment

Working...
                                X