Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny,

Those are outstanding! Nice Job.

To get the limb bolts to position where I want them I use little washers I make out of leather and put them between where the limb bolts bottom out in the bezels. I have also thought of thin O-rings but was able to do it with thin leather washers I made.

Again, outstanding job!

Comment

Originally posted by Straitshot View Post
      Danny,

Those are outstanding! Nice Job.

To get the limb bolts to position where I want them I use little washers I make out of leather and put them between where the limb bolts bottom out in the bezels. I have also thought of thin O-rings but was able to do it with thin leather washers I made.

Again, outstanding job!
      Thanks Louis!!! Great ideal on the leather "spacers"!!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Those look great.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

First off VERY nice touch with the Antler bolts. I use a small plastic washer for the spacer on my TD. Just enough to get the right rotation.
                Second. Typically I am no Widow fan. EXCEPT WOW!! That has to be the best looking bow Black Widow ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  First off VERY nice touch with the Antler bolts. I use a small plastic washer for the spacer on my TD. Just enough to get the right rotation.
                  Second. Typically I am no Widow fan. EXCEPT WOW!! That has to be the best looking bow Black Widow ever made.
                  Thanks a lot! It is by far one of the prettiest Widow's I had seen as well...sure shoots good too!

These limb bolts are the brass tapered style so I wasn't sure if a spacer (I've used leather and plastic over the years on the flat style) would work with the tapers, so I kept marking and remarking these before I epoxied them in place. They worked out right where I wanted them...even a blind squirrel finds a nut

Comment

Working...
                  X