Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent!

Comment

Continuing prayers for Peyton to recover, and also prayers for his family and friends.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for y’all and his recovery.

Comment

Prayers up for your grandson, sir.

Comment

Prayer continues

Comment

Just now seeing this. Prayers for your grandson. I know first hand what God can do. Him squeezing her hand is amazing. And no brain damage. Wow. God is good.!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Just now seeing this!!!

Prayers up!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

I’m not ashamed to admit that everyone’s outpouring of love and prayers bring tears to my eyes.
                            Received this from his mama:
                            As you have seen, my sweet boy was in a serious car accident Saturday night. There really are no words to say right now. Please keep praying. We hear you and appreciate all of the prayers and messages!

What we know:
                            By the mercy of God, he hit a tree that literally saved his life. He had a log going through his shoulder that has caused extensive damage. The doctors have cleaned it and will do a couple more procedures to try and clean the debris out as much as possible. The concern is infection. He has multiple breaks that have and will require more surgery. The doctors were unsure when or if he would ever wake up. God gave my boy a strength and determination that is unbelievable. He woke up the first night and was able to follow simple commands. PRAISE THE LORD! This does not mean we are out of the woods, though. He is still considered in critical condition and is still in the ICU. The doctors do expect some bumps in the road before it gets better. His CT came back clear of his brain which is yet another miracle in this situation. A friend sent me this message and the hope it spoke to me is beyond measure! *Oh, Candiauce, we serve such a mighty God. He knit Payton together in your womb and he is able to knit him back together now.* God IS working in him and we speak healing over his precious earthly body AND his soul. The road is long but we have God whom has unending strength for us to rely upon! Payton’s sweet tiny baby needs his daddy and we know he will fight to the ends of the earth to come back to him! Hannah is able to visit a short time during the day but they do not allow any visitors in the hospital due to Covid restrictions.

And then from a text just a few minutes ago.
                            Best day, yet!

He wrestled the doctors this morning! They said he is SO strong. He moved all of his arms and legs! ���� They are placing a feeding tube in and going to get him some nourishment! ����
                            He does have some signs of infection starting BUT it could be more swelling due to surgery. They are being very proactive with it and going to get him on the right antibiotics for it.

Thank you so very much my TBH family for all you’ve done. Your heartfelt prayers a words of encouragement have been a great blessing to us. I owe a depth of gratitude that I could never repay to you.

Comment

Continued Prayers for your Son. Praying for a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                                I’m not ashamed to admit that everyone’s outpouring of love and prayers bring tears to my eyes.
                                Received this from his mama:
                                As you have seen, my sweet boy was in a serious car accident Saturday night. There really are no words to say right now. Please keep praying. We hear you and appreciate all of the prayers and messages!

What we know:
                                By the mercy of God, he hit a tree that literally saved his life. He had a log going through his shoulder that has caused extensive damage. The doctors have cleaned it and will do a couple more procedures to try and clean the debris out as much as possible. The concern is infection. He has multiple breaks that have and will require more surgery. The doctors were unsure when or if he would ever wake up. God gave my boy a strength and determination that is unbelievable. He woke up the first night and was able to follow simple commands. PRAISE THE LORD! This does not mean we are out of the woods, though. He is still considered in critical condition and is still in the ICU. The doctors do expect some bumps in the road before it gets better. His CT came back clear of his brain which is yet another miracle in this situation. A friend sent me this message and the hope it spoke to me is beyond measure! *Oh, Candiauce, we serve such a mighty God. He knit Payton together in your womb and he is able to knit him back together now.* God IS working in him and we speak healing over his precious earthly body AND his soul. The road is long but we have God whom has unending strength for us to rely upon! Payton’s sweet tiny baby needs his daddy and we know he will fight to the ends of the earth to come back to him! Hannah is able to visit a short time during the day but they do not allow any visitors in the hospital due to Covid restrictions.

And then from a text just a few minutes ago.
                                Best day, yet!

He wrestled the doctors this morning! They said he is SO strong. He moved all of his arms and legs! ���� They are placing a feeding tube in and going to get him some nourishment! ����
                                He does have some signs of infection starting BUT it could be more swelling due to surgery. They are being very proactive with it and going to get him on the right antibiotics for it.

Thank you so very much my TBH family for all you’ve done. Your heartfelt prayers a words of encouragement have been a great blessing to us. I owe a depth of gratitude that I could never repay to you.
                                Great news. Continued prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X