Leer or Bakflip Tonneau Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leer or Bakflip Tonneau Cover

Can anyone make a recommendation for the 3 Piece hard Tonneau Cover? I’ve narrowed it down to either the Bakflip MX4 or the Leer HF350M for my Tundra and stay less than $1k. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Doug

Bakflip gets my vote. Great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my backflip.!!

Comment

Bakflip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bakflip is hard to beat.

Comment

I have the BakFlip MX4 on my pick up, it is heavy duty and no leaks. Do not know anything about the Leer, but it does look well built.

Comment

I know you said less than 1k but you should consider diamondback if you’re an outdoorsman.

Comment

look at Encore. supports up to 300 lbs and you can access the front of the bed easily. It is also removable in about 30 seconds if you need your entire bed

Comment

I have a Bakflip on my F150 couldn't be happier.

Comment

I'm happy with the BakFlip
                    Last edited by Billy Bad Bass; 03-31-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

MX4 and great customer service. 2019 High Country perfect fit and stays dry as a bone even thru the automated car wash with the high pressure drying blower.

Comment

I love my bakflip revolver. I got sick of the tri-fold blocking my view when needing to use my bed, the rollup version is so much better.

Comment

BakFlip for sure...don't remember the model I've got but it folds up 4 times to cover up the back window if the space is needed...

Comment

I got mine from a dealer on CL at half the price of a backflip. ($550) The quality is quite good. He's located in Arlington

Comment

If you’re an outdoorsman and can spend a little extra dough... look at the diamondbacks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X