East Texas Golf Cart Users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas Golf Cart Users?

Wanting to spend less than 4000.00, so an electric UTV like Polaris Ranger, BBB,etc is not in budget. Can any of you guys who have outfitted electric golf carts for getting around your East Texas leases tell me how they handle our typical wet conditions? I don't expect to cross creeks, just need something get to my stand quietly in muddy pastures,haul corn and sometomes 1 more person. Any things I need to consider as I start looking for one?

My cart handles muddy fields like a rock handles a lake.

Comment

We used a gas powered one in east TX, as long as the mud wasnt 2ft deep it did fine

Comment

I've got a 2 wheel drive and I don't have any problems crossing a couple small creeks or pine covered floor in Walker County, but I don't have to do any pasture driving. You'd probably want 4x4 for that. I know a guy that builds them how you want it in Lee County; if you're interested send me a PM.
        This is mine...

Last edited by Olphart; 08-01-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
          My cart handles muddy fields like a rock handles a lake.
          hahaha...that was my experience as well! Had to get a 4x4 Ranger, but I sure wish I had the quietness of a golf cart

Comment

ttt

Comment

mine is fine in water but can't handle deep mud

Comment

mine handles mud and snow well.

Comment

I have one for sale 1500.00 electric obo EZGO

Comment

Thanks Bone Hunter. I would def, want to look at it but now I'm between leases and looking hard!!! I'll keep an eye on green screen and see if you still have it when I find a lease. Good luck to you!

Comment

I think the tires( get a fairly aggressive tread on the back) u have on it will help alot in those conditions.I have seen some 2-wheel drive 4-wheelers hang with 4-wheel drives with the right tires on the back!

Comment

Working...
                      X