Way to go, Yeti...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go, Yeti...

Yeti boycotting NRA. Think about that, next time you need a cooler...

Wonder if this will sell as many memberships and AR-15’s as the Hogg boy did? Not one shooter has been a NRA member. Brilliant move.

Comment

If any of you want to give away your yeti coolers due to this, let me know. I would love to have em

Comment

Rtic reintroduce the cooler... with 2 drains making to a superior design ( to yeti).... for still 1/2 price. I have some yeti coolers and they are great.. but I have Rtic too and they are equal

&$&% yeti. Their at a point where your buying their logo, and that logo now means “ I over paid” vs what use to be “ I prefer quality “

Comment

KODI coolers and tumblers are available at HEB.

Comment

In the market for a couple new coolers. One less brand to research and choose from now. Thanks Yeti, makes the decision easier.

Comment

Might look into the new igloo BMX at academy and they are coming out with IMX injection molded cooler that will be half the cost of a yeti with the same durability. I think soon available at Sam's

Comment

Makes sense for a liberal company.

Comment

Bison coolers

Supports TBH
                  Great cooler
                  Good folks

And the list goes on and on.

Comment

They’re based in Austin, so I’m not surprised.

Comment

You can also contact them directly on their website. Here's the link. --> https://yeti.formstack.com/forms/contactus

Comment

I was actually looking at buying my first yeti type cooler. This helped me make my decision on why not to get a yeti. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeti is going downhill anyway. There is a reason there never used to be sales on Yeti coolers at stores like Academy and Cabelas, now this has changed in the past few months. Clearly their sales numbers went down.

Comment

I have no need to contact or complain to any company. They can cater to any group they please. Right wing with jobs or hippies without their choice. They will go the way of D/ck$.. a failed business targeting the wrong people

Can’t talk logic to these type people anyway, not worth the stamp to send the email

Comment

I wouldn't expect anything else from a Austin based company, Bison, Ice Hole and pelican
                              Have been my choices for years
                              IMO yeti has been sloppy since our sourcing from the phillapinas

Comment

Working...
                              X