Looking for best IWB for XDS 45.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for best IWB for XDS 45.

I'm a small frame guy, 5'6" 160. Looking for the best conceal holster, crossbreed????

I got a knock off crossbreed from eBay (mdj custom holsters) and then bought a desantis soft-Tuk for appendix carry

There are multiple options available

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374424231.247089.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	24222692Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374424245.209543.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	24222693

Comment

I've had my xbreed for a few years now and it is awesome. I carry my G36 in it daily. I bought their belt too. Best 150 I have spent. I went with the horse hide.

Comment

I have been carrying my 1911s in a Crossbreed SuperTuck for years. Very comfortable. I recommend getting the horsehide for Texas, since it's denser and less likely to absorb sweat.

Comment

Still shopping around. Using SA holster for now until I find what I am looking for. I didn't want IWB. Good luck.

Comment

Whitehat holster.

Comment

Which holster is just like which truck/broad head/bow/gun should I get. You'll end up with a bunch of holsters before your done.
              Might check out Danny (Wildman) on here. I have 2 of his Code-1032 IWBs and really like them. Enough so that I'm ordering one for my 1911.

And I like his company name. Code 10-32 is "Man with a gun"...

Comment

Check out N8squared. I have one for my carry gun which is also an XDs .45. Full backing. Grip never gouges you no matter what position you are in. Sweat does not get on your gun. Love mine. 'Course you may not wear a spare tire, but mine is very comfortable and concealable. Even under a T shirt. (Tail out)

Comment

Clay do you have a link to the holster in the second picture ? I'd like to buy one of those .. Thanks

Comment

I really like my crossbreed super tuck. Check out wildman on here he makes some real nice stuff plus he is a sponsor. My next holster will come from him.

Comment

Code 10-32

Danny makes some really nice holsters.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                        Clay do you have a link to the holster in the second picture ? I'd like to buy one of those .. Thanks
                        yep

Desantis Holster is an online store for inside the waistband holsters, pistol holsters, Taurus, pistol, pancake holsters, holsters for springfield XD, walther, handgun, GLOCK IWB, GLOCK 22 and leather holsters for 1911.

Comment

Milt sparks. Its a long wait but completely worth it. Check them out. http://www.miltsparks.com

Or wildman

Comment

I've always been a Milt Sparks guy, but they are expensive and have a LONG wait time.

I got a holster for my XDS from firearmholster.com $46 shipped. Custom colors on the leather and stitching. Very comfortable holster, even in the heat. Carries the gun well, has good retention, doesn't let sweat through to the gun, can be worn OWB also with the slots, and I got it in 2 weeks.

Comment

Comptac or bladetech

Comment

Working...
                              X