No announcement yet.

"In Stock" Reloading Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varget, benchmark or H335 and imr7828 for me please!
    Last edited by Tommyh; 04-04-2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Anybody at the 10ring swap meet?

Ike

Comment

I need of 45 bullets(prefer 230gr) but take anything in 45 Auto, 270 Win Bullets 150gr, BR-2 primer, Large Rifle Primer, large pistol primer, Blue Dot powder, H1000 and H100V Powder.

Comment

Originally posted by nzwermann View Post
          I need of 45 bullets(prefer 230gr) but take anything in 45 Auto, 270 Win Bullets 150gr, BR-2 primer, Large Rifle Primer, large pistol primer, Blue Dot powder, H1000 and H100V Powder.
          Their is a local shop that has all those powders in stock and some sierra 270 bullets. let me know if you need any so that i can go double check and get them for u if u need them.

Comment

I still need rl15 or varget..... anyoneeeeee

Comment

I cleaned house online on 180gr Silver Tips so I'm good there. Local shops still don't have anything worth a crap. The only things on the shelf are odd ball's. No primers or powder.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                There is a gun shop in town that has titegroup. I just bought some a couple weeks ago. There were tons of bottles.
                Where is this at Matt? I've been to every shop I know of ex out on 21.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                  Anybody at the 10ring swap meet?

Ike
                  Didnt make it went to the cars and coffee car show instead..dang thing starts too earky for ne vut it was nice to see so many nice rides and motorcycles. I did build my shekves for my benxh today..snagged bukkw ts r his week at carters now I need varget...wish I knoew about this when I started reloading a year ago I woukd have stocked up

Comment

I got lucky and found a 1lb bottle of imr7828. Hated to do bidniz with carters but a mans gotta do....

Comment

brassbros.com has 308 and 5.56 brass available

Comment

Boom!! 8 pounds of h1000 and 1k Cci 200s arrived at my door today.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Boom!! 8 pounds of h1000 and 1k Cci 200s arrived at my door today.
                          Show off

Ike

Comment

I'd be showing off if I told you I found 5 pounds of varget also.... Oh wait.... Yeah I guess your right

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              I'd be showing off if I told you I found 5 pounds of varget also.... Oh wait.... Yeah I guess your right

Dang son! That just ain't right!

Ike

Comment

RCBS small base dies for $39.99 (same price as midway usa but in stock.)

Ike

Comment

Working...
                                X