Well....... damm. I’m an idiot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I'll bet you always felt safe hauling them that way in the past, and never had a problem before.

Originally posted by orlybow View Post
    I know 3 different guys with Tundras and they have each had that exact same issue. Must be a Toyota flaw.
    At least the mice hadnt chewed it up first....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      I'll bet you always felt safe hauling them that way in the past, and never had a problem before.
      I see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Exactly, I mean swerving to miss something and having a 2x6 smack me in the head ain’t that bad! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Better than a 2x12....

Gotta find those positives

Head up OP, we all do somthing like that from time to time, the key is learning... cause if you do it AGAIN... we will really make fun of you lol

Comment

**** you must have nine hundred dollar bills falling out of your pockets! Quick fix!

Sorry you had to spend all that cash on a winder n not something else. [emoji41]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            **** you must have nine hundred dollar bills falling out of your pockets! Quick fix!

Sorry you had to spend all that cash on a winder n not something else. [emoji41]

Skinny

Yeah, well, sucked to have to pay but nice to have the money to cover it. Guess if I hadn’t have bought a new bow last week, I wouldn’t have broken my window. Unexpected expenses always seem to come after a big purchase. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, well, sucked to have to pay but nice to have the money to cover it. Guess if I hadn’t have bought a new bow last week, I wouldn’t have broken my window. Unexpected expenses always seem to come after a big purchase. Lol

Nice bow!

Skinny

Comment

hmmmm.. new bow.....broken window..........sad story about a pallet ....and brakes...

you shot your window didnt you.

Comment

That does suck. I did something kind of like that, though less expensive. I was mowing with the tractor near the house. I saw a pretty good size stick ( about 3" round and may 20" long ) just as I was about to go over it. I knew I should get off and move it. But I didnt. I kept going. Just as the shredder went over it I thought, " this is stupid". Just then the blade hit it. I saw it shoot out into the air 4-5ft high, headed right towards my truck. It bounced once then back up, right through the closed window of my truck, breaking it into a million little pieces.....

Yeah, I felt pretty dumb.

Comment

Nice bow!

Skinny

Did some googling and found a thread on a corny hunting forum where a couple guys stayed a bunch of pigs with them so I figured I’d give it a try. Halon 32 5” Bh. Picked up 23 fps over the nocam htx

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      That does suck. I did something kind of like that, though less expensive. I was mowing with the tractor near the house. I saw a pretty good size stick ( about 3" round and may 20" long ) just as I was about to go over it. I knew I should get off and move it. But I didnt. I kept going. Just as the shredder went over it I thought, " this is stupid". Just then the blade hit it. I saw it shoot out into the air 4-5ft high, headed right towards my truck. It bounced once then back up, right through the closed window of my truck, breaking it into a million little pieces.....

Yeah, I felt pretty dumb.

Yep. Always know it’s a bad idea right as it’s happening

Comment

Did some googling and found a thread on a corny hunting forum where a couple guys stayed a bunch of pigs with them so I figured I’d give it a try. Halon 32 5” Bh. Picked up 23 fps over the nocam htx

Hells yeah! That is one bad *** bow!

Skinny

Comment

Hells yeah! That is one bad *** bow!

Skinny

I like it. 273 fps with a 476 grain arrow. Hits like a hammer

Comment

#gofundme

Comment

I like it. 273 fps with a 476 grain arrow. Hits like a hammer

I give you $100 for that bow. Just because I want to help you out.

Comment

Looks like WestHouston archery range?

Comment

Working...
                                X