Directional Corn feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    I'm not bashing. I love the fact he has a 1200 lb feeder I can fill off the tailgate easily. However it may have done better without the cage. But the coons there are relentless.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Yup...At bothering feeders and breeding. We have killed 135 since 5/15 and still have them showing up and creating problems.

Comment

I have redesigned my Krivoman directional feeders to get rid of a couple things I did not like. First and foremost the cage. The coon cage on any feeder is just going to knock down corm. Spin, directional, they all do it. They also cause corn to fall under the feeder. Deer still get to it, but it is a pain. The second is The cost of the panel. The panel I used on my easy fill are very expensive. So I designed a funnel system on mine that will allow maximum corn flow/ throw while not allowing any to fall under the feeder. The coons can not reach it either. I Also used heavy gauge material on the lower unit to protect it from the pigs and hard hitting Auodads.... There is an inch gap in between every fin on the funnel.. Corn blast out of this unit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	directional 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24497405

Name:	Directional.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	24497406

Name:	directional 1.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	24497407

This feeder should hold 1200 lbs. This feeder will sell for $700+ tax with Timer. $725 with Solar panel.

Comment

Looks much nicer than the old school ones. Good job.

-john

Comment

Dang Mitch, you got an upgrade kit for the older models? ...one that we can put that finned output funnel on the old units?? THAT is what I need!

Comment

Originally posted by krivoman View Post
            i have redesigned my krivoman directional feeders to get rid of a couple things i did not like. First and foremost the cage. The coon cage on any feeder is just going to knock down corm. Spin, directional, they all do it. They also cause corn to fall under the feeder. Deer still get to it, but it is a pain. The second is the cost of the panel. The panel i used on my easy fill are very expensive. So i designed a funnel system on mine that will allow maximum corn flow/ throw while not allowing any to fall under the feeder. The coons can not reach it either. I also used heavy gauge material on the lower unit to protect it from the pigs and hard hitting auodads.... There is an inch gap in between every fin on the funnel.. Corn blast out of this unit.

[ATTACH]855793[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]855794[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]855795[/ATTACH]

this feeder should hold 1200 lbs. This feeder will sell for $700+ tax with timer. $725 with solar panel.
            nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOVE my Krivoman directionals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4LMDJzDXw

Been chunking corn for years. Best part is not having to open the feedpen to fill them.

Comment

That is a lot different design.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                  LOVE my Krivoman directionals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4LMDJzDXw

Been chunking corn for years. Best part is not having to open the feedpen to fill them.
                  That solar panel doesnt get destroyed by feeding deer or varmints?

I like the idea of directional feeders and want to try one soon. So yall post more videos of them throwing corn or deer feeding afterwards if you have any. I thought they through pretty much in a straight line but that one seems to scatter it out pretty good yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                    That solar panel doesnt get destroyed by feeding deer or varmints?

I like the idea of directional feeders and want to try one soon. So yall post more videos of them throwing corn or deer feeding afterwards if you have any. I thought they through pretty much in a straight line but that one seems to scatter it out pretty good yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                    Same solar panel on that one for over 2 years now. Hogs on the last place it was at didn't hurt it and neither do the deer where it is now. That thing will chunk corn about 20 yards long and 5 yards wide.Check out this video. https://youtu.be/R9NtVkmUPI8

Feeder is about 5 yards to the right out of the screen. Deer eating all the way to the end of the pen which is 20yds away and some corn flies out of it.

Comment

Krivoman are you selling the units by themselves? I’ve been looking for a platinum which is very similar to yours! Let me know! TY

Comment

yes. 200 without timer.

Comment

looks like this

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal! I want one. I will be in Seattle all next week but I will get with you when i get back. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X