Ufc 223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Khabib v Holloway is off! NY Commission found him medically unfit to fight. Rumor is Ortega was spotted at JFK. Hang on boy's, it's about to get crazy.

Comment

I haven't bee paying much attention lately but I would like to see Max win.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          Khabib v Holloway is off! NY Commission found him medically unfit to fight. Rumor is Ortega was spotted at JFK. Hang on boy's, it's about to get crazy.
          Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          I haven't bee paying much attention lately but I would like to see Max win.
          your posts confuse me... so im going to sit here and stare blankly at the screen until i can figure out what you are up to...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            your posts confuse me... so im going to sit here and stare blankly at the screen until i can figure out what you are up to...
            I deleted a couple of comments quoting their posts - but I will second your attempt at clarity, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I deleted a couple of comments quoting their posts - but I will second your attempt at clarity, lol.

BROOKLYN, N.Y. – The curses against the UFC 223 card continued today, and now the main event has been scrapped.

Featherweight champion Max Holloway (19-3 MMA, 15-3 UFC) is going to be denied his shot at history in the headliner against Khabib Nurmagomedov (25-0 MMA, 9-0 UFC). Holloway today was declared medically unfit to fight, a promotion official told MMAjunkie at the UFC 223 weigh-ins in Brooklyn, N.Y. The New York State Athletic Commission later made a formal announcement.

“With much regret, and after careful review, a joint decision was made between the state athletic commission and the UFC,” Kim Sumbler, the executive director of the NYSAC, told reporters at the official weigh-ins. “We’ve deemed Mr. Holloway medically unfit to attend the scales (to weigh in). No further comments at this time. We apologize.”

Comment

theres video of kabibs altercation with luckycharm's boy that supposedly ignited the IRA vs Russian gang fight mentality...

Kabib is still punking the leprechaun calling him chicken **** for never actually getting on the bus....

on another note... Diaz is actually on Conor's side for it
                I'm a Diaz fan, well Diaz the fighter.

His tweet about not getting off the bus is complete nonsense. There are a dozen coked up idiots outside your bus throwing steel objects, you've been cutting 40+lbs of weight, are dehydrated near death, getting off the bus for any of them would have been moronic.

Comment

..... we dont read threads anymore before posting ?

Comment

..... we dont read threads anymore before posting ?
                    Lmao

Comment

was waiting on a Smart "you are here" timeline pic to pop up in the thread...

Comment

So who is actually still going to spend their money on this fight?

Comment

Pettis made 155 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                            Wow....

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Wow....
                              stop it.
                              We dont read threads before posting anymor........****it!

Comment

No Pettis, no Felder, so UFC targeting Al Iaquinta vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223
                                With Max Holloway ruled out of the UFC 223 main event, the UFC had a few other lightweight options to salvage Khabib Nurmagomedov’s place on the card.

After first turning to former champion Anthony Pettis (20-7 MMA, 7-6 UFC), then Paul Felder (15-3 MMA, 7-3 UFC), only to have both denied, the promotion now is targeting Al Iaquinta (13-3-1 MMA, 8-2 UFC) for a fight against Nurmagomedov, a person close to the event told MMAjunkie.

Comment

Working...
                                X