No announcement yet.

Ufc 223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude.. i would love to see kabib and ortega....
    i think ortega gets it simply because hes got so many freakin tools...but that would be something to watch

Comment

Yea that would on heck of a fight between them two. Idk what's gonna happen, almost leaning towards kabib not fighting Saturday night .... then in Russia we have the biggest UFC fight in history...

Comment

this card might end up just being cancelled

Comment

“This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company, and there is a warrant out for McGregor’s arrest,” he said quietly, having been ushered into a nondescript backroom at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, while McGregor and his group of goons fled the scene of the crime in a blacked out SUV.

“The police are looking for him right now,” White continued. “His plane cannot take off, he cannot leave the state of New York with this warrant. He’ll be grounded, and I’m assuming eventually if they don’t catch him, he’ll turn himself in. You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.” - Dana White

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
            This is crazy!!! Just bring in Brian Ortega and let them go. He is prolly best fit to wrestle kabib besides for gsp.
            this would be awesome

Comment

Hope not, but it's not looking good. If it does get whacked I hope they re schedule rose and Joanna for the next big card.

Comment

if the injuries to the eyes of multiple fighters on the bus are true... lucky charms just cost people their careers, and could be in for a , even for him, pretty big legal and civil financial hit... sponsors are sure to be looking to cut and run also..

somewhere Jon Jones is by himself , smiling and saying .."thank you Jesus, there's someone stupider than me!!"

Comment

Bunch of different ways to look at what happened last night. In a way I can see Dana telling Conor to come and create some controversy, if you watch one of the pre fight press conferences they asked Dana if Connor would be attending, and Dana has a little **** eating grin saying he dosent know what Conor is going to do. So being that Dana is a promoter and likes to hype fights I can see him telling Conor to come and make some noise. I don't think it was intended to go this far but regardless it did make a splash and his next fight will huge after this....... and Dana saying this is the most disgusting thing that has happened in the UFC is promoting it even further.. Conor throwing a dolly at a bus and breaking a window is not near as bad as Jon jones running over a pregnant women and leaving the scene. On the other hand I can see it as Conor being Conor and not giving a crap to what happens because he has 100 mil in the bank. Wasent to long ago he got in a bar fight in Ireland defending one of his buddies. So who knows. Either way he made world news, even Trump tweeted about it. I'm sure he lost fans but at the same time I guarantee he gained some new ones as well.

Comment

Dana is spacing the UFC from this as much as he can.. his conversations via txt with LuckyCharms will be used against LuckyCharms in his criminal cases...
                    Dana White-
                    “(He said), ‘Listen, I’m sorry about Mike and I’m sorry about Rose and whoever else might’ve (been hurt), whatever. But this had to be done.”

Ireland’s first UFC belt holder left the NYPD's 78th precinct earlier today to attend his court hearing.

If the UFC’s lightweight champion is found guilty of the charges levelled against him, he could very well be banned from re-entering the United States.

Comment

Ortega can't make weight. They weigh in today. Catch weight would be BS IMO since Khabib has been cutting weight for several weeks now. Ortega/Khabib is a fight I want to see though.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        Ortega can't make weight. They weigh in today. Catch weight would be BS IMO since Khabib has been cutting weight for several weeks now. Ortega/Khabib is a fight I want to see though.
                        Yea hopefully they will get to matchup down the road. Another beast of a fight would be between kabib and Ben Askren, but Dana hates Askren and won't let him fight in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                          Yea hopefully they will get to matchup down the road. Another beast of a fight would be between kabib and Ben Askren, but Dana hates Askren and won't let him fight in the UFC.
                          Most people have no clue who he is. It wouldn't sell. It's a shame he never fight GSP even if his entire career was fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            Most people have no clue who he is. It wouldn't sell. It's a shame he never fight GSP even if his entire career was fighting bums.
                            I think if he came in and fights on a big card and wins. Then they could possibly market it and gets some good ppv buys for his next fight. It's never gonna happen but would crazy if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              McGregor has no intentions of fighting ever again... doesnt need to.
                              He scripts everything... everything has a purpose... This had a purpose and it wasnt to look like crazy irish man...throwing a dolly through a window because the UFC didnt put an asterisk in front of a vacated belt he once had but left to go make 100Million dollars....
                              its an exit strategy ..so he doesnt have to take a chance on goin out a loser.
                              For once I actually think you are spot on... That was my thought as well..
                              This was all planned.. He's a loud mouth punk anyway.. I sure wanted to see Someone, anyone, knock him unconscious..

Comment

theres video of kabibs altercation with luckycharm's boy that supposedly ignited the IRA vs Russian gang fight mentality...

Kabib is still punking the leprechaun calling him chicken **** for never actually getting on the bus....

on another note... Diaz is actually on Conor's side for it

Comment

Working...
                                X