This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was my thought as well:

She didn't think about him putting a prayer thread up on TBH. The thread exploded, and of course being the pathological liar she was, she couldn't come clean but instead continued to propagate the lie.

Comment

Brandon, if or when you get up here around Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth area, I would be proud to buy you a drink or three!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hurry up Bownanza! I can't make it but hope everyone has a great time. Burnadell said I was to young to join the GOF's team. Have fun and need lots of pics posted! What a last few days we have been thru.

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
          Brandon, if or when you get up here around Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth area, I would be proud to buy you a drink or three!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          X2

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            This was my thought as well:

She didn't think about him putting a prayer thread up on TBH. The thread exploded, and of course being the pathological liar she was, she couldn't come clean but instead continued to propagate the lie.
            This makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              ...I asked her why lie to me about the fake photo and text back saying I betrayed her....
              Dude, did you "Coyote Ugly" the girl??!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Hurry up Bownanza! I can't make it but hope everyone has a great time. Burnadell said I was to young to join the GOF's team. Have fun and need lots of pics posted! What a last few days we have been thru.
                You got that right brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  It’s not my place to come on a prayer thread and question the validity of it all...that hundreds of fellow tbhers are expressing concern and prayers for her. What if I was wrong? I’d likely get tarred and feathered. I just took a step back from the thread and let things unfold.

I did not want to disrespect anyone...I expressed my suspicion here and there, in a polite way...mostly on group text. [emoji1474]

Skinny
                  This....

I aint gonna lie The "dead for thirty minutes and then she came back showing no signs of brain damage" raised my eyebrows for sure but I thought with the amount of praying going on it was just another miracle.. I do believe in miracles but that one threw me for a loop... Hey Im only human...

But I was not about to question it.. Nope

Comment

So which one of you single guys, that like to live on the edge and do crazy things, play with fire so to speak, are going to ask Texas Tornado out on a date.. We need the other side of the story..

Heck Ill even pitch in a $100 to help cover some your expenses..

If your scared say your scared... Im married but if I was single Id be scared for sure!! Just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      Dude, did you "Coyote Ugly" the girl??!
                      No lol but I fell for the whole single mom , dead beat dad etc ... Posted here on TBH, and was just trying to be friend and good person and maybe a mentor to her the kids. I don't know what her end game goal was

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        This....

I aint gonna lie The "dead for thirty minutes and then she came back showing no signs of brain damage" raised my eyebrows for sure but I thought with the amount of praying going on it was just another miracle.. I do believe in miracles but that one threw me for a loop... Hey Im only human...

Yeah that’s where I really had serious questions. I just lost my grandmother this year after she was gone for 12 minutes and had no brain function. I couldn’t comprehend 30 guess I should’ve believed my gut.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

So which one of you single guys, that like to live on the edge and do crazy things, play with fire so to speak, are going to ask Texas Tornado out on a date.. We need the other side of the story..

If your scared say your scared... Im married but if I was single Id be scared for sure!! Just sayin....
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	985C2C56-14E0-4899-B314-5E2FD0FB2B02.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	24533980

Frowns upon your shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            No lol but I fell for the whole single mom , dead beat dad etc ... Posted here on TBH, and was just trying to be friend and good person and maybe a mentor to her the kids. I don't know what her end game goal was
                            Maybe the true blessing is that you found out early.

Comment

So which one of you single guys, that like to live on the edge and do crazy things, play with fire so to speak, are going to ask Texas Tornado out on a date.. We need the other side of the story..*

Lyme disease, couple kids, **** house rat crazy..... pretty sure I have a buddy that already dated her.

Comment

This....

My wife being a nurse said, after the 30 minute episode, no way but I just thought a little exergeration was going on. I was hook, line, and sinker into the deception.

Comment

Working...
                                X