Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel bad for Brandon, this is such a shame.

Comment

Still praying....but for Brandon now...

Comment

Unreal!!

Well, i had offered a 2 person fishin trip if an auction or something got started. That said, Charlie or brandona y'all are welcome to my boat anytime. Just say when and I'll pick y'all up at the dock

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

In a weird way; one deceitful person showed how many good, caring people there are on this site.

I hope one attention-whore won't ruin the goodhearted nature of many here on TBH

Comment

This is a very unfortunate situation. I'm at a loss as I'm sure many others are too. Keep on keepin' on greenscreeners!

Comment

Oh wow

Comment

W o w

Comment

Good gravy.

Comment

I found it interesting that the kids Did not see their mother for 3 weeks
                    Good lord what the hell is wrong with people.

Prayers Brandon

Comment

No matter what the deception turns out to be, Michael is right that we need to take the high road on this. A lot of well meaning and sincere people were duped and that causes understandable anger and embarrassment. When your heart is pure and your faith/compassion is real you run the risk that you will be taken advantage of. That is no reflection on you. Take the high road and continue to pray.
                      Last edited by jerp; 03-11-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

As Jocko Willink always says... Good. Yes, it was not a positive situation, but it gave everyone a spot to pray and probably made folks think about their own lives for a second. No matter the reason, SOME good came out of it.

Comment

Wow.....pretty sick individual to try to do this to someone.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen I want you all to know that my heart is deeply grieved about all of this and it burns with anger like it has not in a long time. The God I serve has clearly told me to be angry, and sin not! Were we duped? Indeed we were, but let me make one thing perfectly clear...
                            Just as I posted in that thread, God Himself told us that His word does not go out from Him and return from Him empty. It will fulfill His purpose. God's Word was spoken/(posted, and also in side texts to various individuals) in that thread. Believe me His word was seen/heard by someone who needed to hear it. It will fulfill His purpose for It. The purpose was just not what you and I thought it was. Rest assured God knows the truth, and His word is Truth. Truth cannot be corrupted. Folks, please believe me, prayer for those involved is needed more now than ever before... The ONLY sin that is unforgivable, and that is to sin against the Holy Spirit. Those who perpetrated this lie is in grave danger in that manner.

Our God is an AWESOME GOD!
                            I praise him day and night.
                            God Bless you all. Amen.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Continued prayers...

Comment

Working...
                                X