Dries Visser Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dries Visser Safari

I'm looking at booking a hunt with them for 2018 or 2019. Who do I need to contact to get the ball rolling on this?

I would just go to their website, go to the contact page and fill out their contact form. I hunted with them in 2007 and had a fantastic time.

Comment

Go to the website. See if you can talk to dries himself. He is a great guy. Also Anthony and hein are wonderful ph’s. I have hunted there. You might consider seeing what shows they are going to be at or where the will be in the US. Could meet in person here in the next couple months.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Hunted with Dries multiple times. SR and JR are great folks. I am a big fan of Hein. He is my choice of guide if I can get him. Good luck.

Comment

yep, he'll most likely be at the DSC show. The outfitter I use always comes to the show and they spend months in the US going around meeting with clients and potential clients. I know San Antonio isn't that close to DFW, but he may be down that way meeting with other clients and it would be a good way to meet face to face. I'll be booking again this year at the show with my outfitter. always a good time at the show if you can make it.

Comment

Working...
            X