First world problems.

Comment

My opinion:

- Tie with no Jacket=Fine

- Tie with Jeans (starched or not)=NO

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Every girl loves a sharp dressed man! Now, put some cuffs on those pants!

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
          First off they are not jeans you hillbilly[emoji23]and 2nd off they are not skinny cut. I have a pair of pants like that and they are not called skinny. Can't remember what they are called, but they are tapered done by the ankle some, but definitely not skinny.

Straight fit

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Every girl loves a sharp dressed man! Now, put some cuffs on those pants!

With all do respect cuffs are for old men and pleats are for fat men. If your're old and fat then welcome to the cuffed pleated pant world[emoji23]

Comment

With all do respect cuffs are for old men and pleats are for fat men. If your're old and fat then welcome to the cuffed pleated pant world[emoji23]

That ain't funny!!!

How big an old boy are ya?

Comment

tie with no jacket

That ain't funny!!!

How big an old boy are ya?

Randy I am thoroughly disappointed you don't know my age and weight with your detective skills. Not to mention we have hugged it out the last two years at bownaza.[emoji27]. We even talked for 30 minutes on the phone one day and you offered me some really good advice.

I think the advice was don't trust a man in pleated pants with cuffs[emoji23]. I think I brought up a guy who was trying to talk me into a $4000 a month "deal" if you know what I mean.

Last edited by Black Ice; 02-16-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Randy I am thoroughly disappointed you don't know my age and weight with your detective skills. Not to mention we have hugged it out the last two years at bownaza.[emoji27]. We even talked for 30 minutes on the phone one day and you offered me some really good advice.

I think the advice was don't trust a man in pleated pants with cuffs[emoji23]. I think I brought up a guy who was trying to talk me into a $4000 a month "deal" if you know what I mean.

Yep. I remember our conversation, and I remember you are a young buck...and pretty sure I remember you are smaller than me! Hail, everybody's smaller than me! I believe you remember it wrong about not trusting a pleated pants man!

Comment

tie with no jacket

Yep. I remember our conversation, and I remember you are a young buck...and pretty sure I remember you are smaller than me! Hail, everybody's smaller than me! I believe you remember it wrong about not trusting a pleated pants man!

I've seen your baby pictures and I've seen your rice football pictures with the leather helmets, so I will say I am smaller than you. I've also seen your vacation pictures[emoji56]

Can't do it from my phone but I'm working on a pic that would look something like this[emoji12]

Last edited by Black Ice; 02-16-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Well, quit working on that picture! I can find where you live!

Comment

Well, quit working on that picture! I can find where you live!

If you do I'll have a beer and steak waiting!

Comment

tie with no jacket

Last edited by Black Ice; 02-16-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

tie with no jacket

Last edited by Black Ice; 02-16-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X