Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's hypocritical?! Has anyone on this thread said they fully trust and support trump no matter what???

Comment

If Putin is responsible for the email leaks it only proves he's a better American than Hillary ever hoped to be.

What's really amazing is Hillary and the DNC are not being held accountable for their actions. Hillary and the DNC rigged the D primary election.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        That used to be the job OF THE NEWS PAPERS/RADIO NEWS/TELEVISION NEWS stations...so many people seem to have forgotten that. Now it's all about how the owners want it spun...and like it or not, the overwhelmingly vast percentage of news media ownerships decide how their stations/printers spin the news. But hey, let's get PO'ed at someone for bringing up crap that was hidden by politicians and then lied about. Yeah, good idea

I personally don't give a dang WHO brought it to light, nor WHY they brought it to light. If there had been nothing to be found, there would have been nothing brought to light
        Will you say the same thing as over the next 4 years the media picks apart Trump's past, his conflicts of interest and his ties to Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          and hypocrites!!
          Please quit using that word, it seems a bit juvenile for this conversation.
          Not 1 of the hypocrites you mention would hide in a corner if there was any " real threat" to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
            What's hypocritical?! Has anyone on this thread said they fully trust and support trump no matter what???

Nope, must be some of this reading comprehension I'm hearing so much about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
              Will you say the same thing as over the next 4 years the media picks apart Trump's past, his conflicts of interest and his ties to Russia?
              They did their best to do that during the election. Picking apart Trump during his Presidency would only hurt the country as a whole, but who really cares, right?

Comment

Joshua, with all due respect, you are wrong once again. In fact you have been wrong on everything going all the way back to the Republican primaries....EVERY SINGLE TIME. There will have to be a day that you need to sit down and have a long talk with yourself. I'm hoping that is soon my friend.

Say it with me now, GO TRUMP!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's where your missing the point. They are picking and choosing which skeletons to leak. Therefore helping to influence the outcome. If they had released hillary's emails AND trumps tax returns you could argue they are doing this for our benefit. When you only do it for one side, they are doing what you are arguing the media does. You may think it helps you this time but next time you may be speaking russian

Exactly.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  If any of the info hacked and released was false I too would be upset. There is still no real evidence it was Russia. Could of been, most likely was, had to have been is all they have and it doesn't work for me. Influencing an election through the truth is a problem for y'all? I'd personally like to thank who ever brought the truth to light.

"Here America, here's some emails saying the truth you already knew, make an informed decision". Thank you!!!
                  If Russia had influenced the election in Hillary's favor by exposing something hidden about Trump, would you still be saying the same thing? Somehow, I doubt it. It's the inconsistent application of the same standards of judgement to ALL politicians, regardless of party, that drives people like LWC and me nuts, because it proves that for many of you this isn't really about principles, or Conservatism, and it certainly isn't about the Constitution, it's mostly about having your own strongman in the White House.

What you're saying is that the ends always justify the means. That sure doesn't open a big can of worms or anything, huh? Good thing our justice system doesn't work that way or we wouldn't be a very free people in America.

Comment

Exactly.

If Russia had influenced the election in Hillary's favor by exposing something hidden about Trump, would you still be saying the same thing? Somehow, I doubt it. It's the inconsistent application of the same standards of judgement to ALL politicians, regardless of party, that drives people like LWC and me nuts, because it proves that for many of you this isn't really about principles, or Conservatism, and it certainly isn't about the Constitution, it's mostly about having your own strongman in the White House.

What you're saying is that the ends always justify the means. That sure doesn't open a big can of worms or anything, huh? Good thing our justice system doesn't work that way or we wouldn't be a very free people in America.
                    If if and buts were candy and nuts.

If Bernie and Cruz got the nod.......WHATEVER!

Comment

Work with me. This is hypothetical. Nothing quantified here. Just reverse what really happened with the headlines "Russia Leaks Trumps Tax Returns. Trump is only worth $300,000 and never gave to veterans."

Next day "Trump Loses Election"

Still so happy about all this foreign espionage? After all they only leaked the truth.
                      If you are not a hypocrite, please answer this question honestly. If you are a hypocrite, keep deflecting and changing the conversation.

Comment

Exactly.

Wrong, try again! No one on this thread has said anything like that.

Comment

So exposing information that the general public could not obtain about Hillarity is wrong in some way, but the media continues to rail on Trump for anything and everything....As I said before the election, I wasn't voting for Trump, I was voting against Hillary and the Clinton machine.

Comment

If you are not a hypocrite, please answer this question honestly. If you are a hypocrite, keep deflecting and changing the conversation.
                            If you're a realist, just admit your hypothetical is so far from the truth, that you are grabbing at straws trying to prove an invalid point.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
                              So exposing information that the general public could not obtain about Hillarity is wrong in some way, but the media continues to rail on Trump for anything and everything....As I said before the election, I wasn't voting for Trump, I was voting against Hillary and the Clinton machine.
                              And THAT is what got Trump elected.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Please quit using that word, it seems a bit juvenile for this conversation.
                                Not 1 of the hypocrites you mention would hide in a corner if there was any " real threat" to this country.

It's appropriate for this conversation. If you hold the politician you oppose, to a certain high standard of judgement, and the politician you support, to a lesser standard of judgement, that is hypocrisy.

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                They did their best to do that during the election. Picking apart Trump during his Presidency would only hurt the country as a whole, but who really cares, right?

I see. So, Conservative media holding Obama to account over the last 8 years, for his past and his present, would be an example of good journalism, but Liberal media holding Trump to account over the next 4 years, for his past and his present, wouldn't? Why would you be worried about it, unless you think Trump has something to hide? Funny, I don't ever remember seeing you say the Conservative media should lay off of Obama or it would end up hurting the country as a whole. I don't believe that exposing bad men for their bad actions could do anything but help the country. Difference is that I apply that same standard to Republicans and Democrats.

This is an example of overt hypocrisy. What happened to you? You used to be one of the more principled and consistent voices on here regarding Trump. It appears as though you have drunk deeply of the Trump kool-aid now.
                                Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 01-08-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X