Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump bashing thread? Must have missed that one. Thought we were talking Russia

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Trump bashing thread? Must have missed that one. Thought we were talking Russia
      It was. What did Russia do to get Trump elected?

Comment

JF layed it out pretty well. But comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Comment

JF layed it out pretty well. But comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
          I'm sorry I must have missed it. How many electoral votes did Russia get to cast? Reading comprehension is fine, I just didnt see how many votes Russia had.

Comment

Would these be the same " Intelligence Agencies " that could not find missing emails and brought us " WMD " ? I mean seriously , why do " Common Folk " like us think we know anything about what is Really Going On ?

Comment

i'm pretty sure that between Trump and Clinton; Clinton is the only one who made any deals with the Russians.

Comment

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

If anyone has some belief that any part of the Executive Branch acts independently of the current Administration you really need to stop. These are not independent review administrations. The FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI all report to and follow the orders of the POTUS just as the military does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  I'm sorry I must have missed it. How many electoral votes did Russia get to cast? Reading comprehension is fine, I just didnt see how many votes Russia had.
                  You sound like you need a video of Putin stuffing the ballot boxes himself. Why so defensive of the commie bastages? Your mom a big russian lady?

Comment

You sound like you need a video of Putin stuffing the ballot boxes himself. Why so defensive of the commie bastages? Your mom a big russian lady?
                    Lol. Not defending Russia at all. Why are you condemning Russia? Did they get Trump elected and that hurts your feelers?

Comment

It was. What did Russia do to get Trump elected?
                      I think this question has been asked a few times. And a lot of run around answers is all we get.

What baffles me is those two guys have HUGE nads calling conservatives hypocrites. That's nearly as bad as believing racial tensions in America are better since Obama has been in office.

I don't recall either of those guys raising cane with any Hillary scandal. Or when the media only talks good about Hillary and only bad about Trump. Gee that's not rigging anything. And that's something we can actually see happening, not something possibly made up like this Russian junk. I mean who has any proof at all besides crap being fed to us? And even if all the crap being fed to us was true it doesn't mean anything. It shouldn't have changed any persons vote.

And also if you say Trump has deals with Russia etc...you're freaking mad in the head if you can't see how many shady deals the Clintons have.

So what did Russia actually do to get Trump elected?

Comment

Well, well, well! Look who showed up!

If you are going to ask why Russia would help Trump, why not ask why the Clinton Foundation took in millions from foreign governments. Now who really had something to gain in this election? Trump? Russia? I think you know the real answer, but you have such blind hate for Trump that you are willing to stroke the Democrats in their political witch hunt.

If you will recall JF, I agreed with you all through this election, but to come back on here during a Trump bashing thread, and not a minute before, speaks volumes! Trump won. Russia didn't get him elected. Hillary Clintons corrupted *** got him elected. Get over it!
                        To buy influence. Obviously. And that was horribly corrupt, I have never said otherwise. And I seriously doubt that anything Russia is hoping to gain in influencing the election in Trump's favor is any less corrupt. And I seriously doubt we know even a smidgen of what are the real reasons Russia tried to influence the election in Trump's favor. And the fact we don't should worry us. Significantly. Especially because Trump's National Security Adviser is a big-time Russia apologist who has actually done work for Russia Today, Putin's propaganda "news" arm.

And no, this is not the first I've been around since the election.

Comment

Russia doesn't have to have "stuffed ballot boxes" or hacked vote totals to have influenced the election in Trump's favor. People who imply otherwise are just trying to obscure the issue.

And if you think "our guy didn't do anything any worse than that witch Hillary Clinton" is a good "justification" for the possibility that Trump's ties to Russia are more than meets the eye......

Seriously? This is not the persuasive or logical argument you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                            Russia doesn't have to have "stuffed ballot boxes" or hacked vote totals to have influenced the election in Trump's favor. People who imply otherwise are just trying to obscure the issue.

And if you think "our guy didn't do anything any worse than that witch Hillary Clinton" is a good "justification" for the possibility that Trump's ties to Russia are more than meets the eye......

Seriously? This is not the persuasive or logical argument you're looking for.
                            I know what the Clintons have done. Tell me more about Trumps ties to Russia. I'm all ears!

Comment

I know what the Clintons have done. Tell me more about Trumps ties to Russia. I'm all ears!
                              I'm looking forward to hearing this too.

Comment

Me too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X