Buying my wife a van. Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying my wife a van. Which one?

We have two young children and the SUV just ain't getting it done. I have heard nothing but good things about owning a van from van owners, I'm on board.

Now, would you pick the Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna or Dodge Caravan. I like the price point and included options with Dodge.

Looking for opinions from van owners.

Toyota > Honda > Dodge

Comment

One of these. Seems to be the popular thing around these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call the Car Pro Show Saturday starting at 11am on 610 and ask Jerry Reynolds. I have heard several people call in with this questions and sounds like he gives good advise.

Comment

Just bought my wife a '18 Honda Odyssey, I actually enjoy driving it secretly. Its a smooth ride compared to my '17 F250. Plenty of room for the kids and they love it too. Get the one with the DVD, you wont regret it.

Comment

any consideration for the Kia sedona? price and options are very good!

Comment

another option is the new Subaru Ascent, to hit dealers in June 2018. If i had my choice, it would be the Subie Ascent - kind of like a van/suv mix when bought as 7 passenger with captains chairs

Comment

I would go with Toyota. But I am a Toyota guy. Second choice would be a Honda

Comment

No, no, no

Comment

Haven't really looked at the Kia. Will take a look though. Looking to stay around 23k as we are trying to pay off vehicles before a land purchase in the next year or two. We will be buying used most likely.

Comment

The sliding doors on the van are one of the main reasons we are getting one, as well as the added room.

Comment

Dude...NO! Pull out your man-card and look at the back. Rule #3 clearly states "NO MINI-VANS.

Go check out the new Ford Expedition or the Nissan Armada or the Chevy Suburban or the Toyota Sequoia.

Go buy any of these with middle row captains chairs and the problem is solved. Plus you're allowed to keep you man-card. Also forgot to mention that you will want the V8 model, except the Ford...that EcoBoost is a solid set up.

Man...that was too close...please...no more crazy talk.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                            Dude...NO! Pull out your man-card and look at the back. Rule #3 clearly states "NO MINI-VANS.

Go check out the new Ford Expedition or the Nissan Armada or the Chevy Suburban or the Toyota Sequoia.

Go buy any of these with middle row captains chairs and the problem is solved. Plus you're allowed to keep you man-card. Also forgot to mention that you will want the V8 model, except the Ford...that EcoBoost is a solid set up.

Man...that was too close...please...no more crazy talk.
                            Not true! Man card clearly states that it is off limits unless it is used to shoot critters out of. Probably been more hogs shot out of the window, sun roof and sliding door of my wife's Sienna than off of most people's side by sides. She loves hers!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                              Not true! Man card clearly states that it is off limits unless it is used to shoot critters out of. Probably been more hogs shot out of the window, sun roof and sliding door of my wife's Sienna than off of most people's side by sides. She loves hers!
                              Pics or it didn't happen...

Comment

Working...
                              X