Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody headed to Abilene for the Triple Crown this weekend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody headed to Abilene for the Triple Crown this weekend???

Just wondering if anyone was headed to the last leg of the Texas Triple Crown this weekend in Abilene. Glenn and myself are leaving Saturday morning headed that way. We are staying the the Holiday Inn Express by the mall and are shooting on Sunday. Let me know and maybe we can meet up.

Lefty and I and Angie Lewis are headed out on Saturday too and we'll be shooting on Sunday. We are also staying at Holiday Inn Express... I don't know if it is by the mall or not, but it is the one on South Clack Street and Hwy 83. Maybe we could all go out to dinner or something. Lefty will be looking for some men to talk to after riding for 6 hours with two women!!

Comment

I believe that is the same hotel.

Comment

Yep, that is the same hotel. I think we are planning on attending the TIBO meeting at Enrique's restraunt at 7 pm. I'll bet we could eat there. Se ya in Abilene!!

Comment

Someone stop by and and Tell my Mother Hi! just kidding she lives 1 block away from the Holiday Inn express I wish I could make the trip Just wanted to say good luck to all. Gosh I miss my Hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman View Post
            Someone stop by and and Tell my Mother Hi! just kidding she lives 1 block away from the Holiday Inn express I wish I could make the trip Just wanted to say good luck to all. Gosh I miss my Hometown.

Did you grow up in Abilene? I grew up in Abilene. A big thanks goes out to the Abilene club for putting on a very good shoot. There were some very difficult shots out there.

Comment

Amen to "some difficult shots out there". But, it was a great challenging shoot. I enjoyed it quite a bit. got to shoot in a great group on sunday. looking forward to shooting it again in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X