Mod podge fan mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod podge fan mount

Drying my turkey fan and decided to make my on holder mount.. seen on you tube photo transfer.. mod podge works.. I'll post once fan dries

"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind."

That is very cool. Nice work, beautiful bird

Comment

That's a pretty fan. I killed a Rio once with white where the buff should have been. Always regretted not mounting that bird......

Comment

I'll post again when it's up on the wall, but think it turned out fantastic. If I ever get another I'll have this down.

Comment

That looks good! Great job

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
            That looks good! Great job
            Thanks... the photo transfer would have been even better if I had spent more time to sand out smoother.

Comment

Turned out really nice, I like that idea !!!

Comment

Done... have a piece of cord with spurs, hopefully I'll have it filled some day. It's pin the wall. Happy I took time to do it.

Comment

I've never heard of mod podge. Looks like it turned out great.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                    I've never heard of mod podge. Looks like it turned out great.
                    Watched a few these, I did it like this video below but before placing photo face down, I applied coat of the glue stuff on the board. After you smoothed over the photo let it dry 24 hours, don't touch it until next day, lay over it a wet towel, just a minute or two then rub off paper, it was so easy.

The trick is you need to print/copy photo on a office style color laser printer copier. The "photo" transfer is from the copier paper print.

Comment

That is awesome!! Great job!

Comment

Working...
                      X