Y’all got it all wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all got it all wrong.

Big, 200 plus pound pigs taste better. Aoudads and Javelina make great table fair if you know how to cook. McDonald’s on the other hand tastes like deep fried plastic wrap, microwaved in plastic sauce.
    That is all.

Who sells the most burgers on the planet...Mc D

Who sells the worst burgers on the planet...Mc D

Marketing works I guess...I don't mind their breakfast though.

Comment

I’ll take a McRib any day over javelina or aoudad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by artos View Post
        who sells the most burgers on the planet...mc d

marketing works i guess...i don't mind their hockey mcpuck breakfast though.
        fify

Comment

I like a Big Mac every now and then . I like their french fries and their breakfast is good. Plus there's a hot girl that works at the drive through window.......

There's also a girl that looks like she was on a pretty steady meth diet for a while that works at the drive through window sometimes. You can venture to guess which one flirts with me all the dadgum time. Here's a clue, I don't go to McDonald's that often anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            I like a Big Mac every now and then . I like their french fries and their breakfast is good. Plus there's a hot girl that works at the drive through window.......

There's also a girl that looks like she was on a pretty steady meth diet for a while that works at the drive through window sometimes. You can venture to guess which one flirts with me all the dadgum time.
            Is the meth girl missing a bunch of teeth? If so, might be worth it one time...just saying....

Only thing I eat at Mac D is their breakfast

Comment

There's also a girl that looks like she was on a pretty steady meth diet for a while that works at the drive through window sometimes. You can venture to guess which one flirts with me all the dadgum time. Here's a clue, I don't go to McDonald's that often anymore.
              Ha! That's funny!

I like the fries, coffee is real good too for a quick cup!

Please remember to...Turn down the meth when she offers on your first date!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd rather eat Micky D's then a Javi anyday..never had Auodad but I'm thinking the same.

Comment

I made the mistake today of swinging through the drive through on the way home from a long drive. The kids were hangry and about to either start eating the backseat or each other. They managed to make it through the fries. Never again. And I don’t want to sound all city boy and pompous because I can Whataburger like a 300 pound corn farmer.

If I can get some aoudad in the freezer, I’m gonna do an open invitation throw down and change some minds.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    Is the meth girl missing a bunch of teeth? If so, might be worth it one time...just saying....

Only thing I eat at Mac D is their breakfast
                    I really try to minimize eye contact because I don't want her to think we're having a romantic moment but yeah she's missing a good amount of them.

You might be right but I'm gonna have to call up my buddy Jim Beam and she's gonna have to swipe 4 McDonald's sacks from work. Two to put over her head and two to put over mine just to he on the safe side.

Comment

I really try to minimize eye contact because I don't want her to think we're having a romantic moment but yeah she's missing a good amount of them.

You might be right but I'm gonna have to call up my buddy Jim Beam and she's gonna have to swipe 4 McDonald's sacks from work. Two to put over her head and two to put over mine just to he on the safe side.

There are good, clean Christian girls at chic fil e. I guess it all depends on what your into!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        I’ll take a McRib any day over javelina or aoudad.

Extruded pig parts from a factory farm, really?

Comment

McDonalds biscuits and gravy are awesome!!!

Comment

Some of you have no taste buds left and that is very apparent! McD's breakfast suck hind tit!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
                              Extruded pig parts from a factory farm, really?

Really.

Javelina is nasty and aoudad is just a nasty goat.

Comment

Working...
                              X